cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How RG1 reg update?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI..Gurus,

How RG1 reg Update? Wt is the T.Code for that. ?What are the pre-requisites that are needed.?

regards,

jyothi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I remember answering your Query on the RG1 updation. Please checkout OSS Note No: 373001 for the procedure and OSS Note No: 951955 for general clarifications on RG1 updation

Regards

Ramana ND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana...

I used the T.Code for J1I5 ( update of Registers RG1and RG23 part 1). Here I mentioned Compay,Plant and the Excise Group,Posting date and the Movent type as 601 and the Classification as IDH and in the Registers field I selected as RG1.

Now I executed . Here I got the data relating to the Material,Movement type ,Material and the Quantity

Again I selected the T.Code : J2I5 ( extract) .Here I given Excise Grp,Start date and the End date.I selected the radio button for registers, Now i Excecuted. Here I got the error message like"* Excise group 12 is not a depot"*

My doubt is is J2I5 is only used for Depo sale? Iam using only Factory sale( we have only one plant , I mentioned it as factory ) . Is it not applicable to Factory sale?

Regards,

jyothi

Edited by: jyothi. on Feb 22, 2008 4:43 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear jyothi

check the link

[Excise Opening Balance Uploading|http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/470/Documentation/J33_BPP_32_CHEM_EN_IN.doc]

I think in the link, page 6 will answer your question.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jyothi

The sequence is like this:

1. In SE16, enter Table name: J_2IRG1BAL, and click on Create. Enter the material Number and 'P' in Material form (Loose/Pack indicator) and click 'Save'. This step is to be done only for the first time.

2. Do your Initial Stock entry in MB1C, movement type 561

2. Go to J1I5, select Posting Date, Document Year and 'ROP in Classification (Receipt from outside under any other provision). Click on Create icon (Register entry)

4. Go to J2I5 and extract the RG1 Register. You must get a green checkmark.

5. After doing the PFI, go to J1I5, select Posting Date, Document Year and Classification 'IDH' (For domestic sales) or 'IDE' if the first removal is for Export Sale. Based on the accounting document generated during PGI (MB03) the RG1 Register gets updated with the removal for Outbound Delivery.

6. Reextract the RG1 register in J2I5. You must get a green checkmark.For the RG1 Register printout, go to J2I6, select the option, 'Script Form' and hit 'Execute.

All this was in OSS Note: 373001.

Ramana ND

PS: You must have maintained the Number range Object J_1IRG1 (RG1 Register)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

J1i5 is used to extract the excise registers for any thing either for factory or for depot. First see whether the plant is u r giving is manufacturing or depo plant for excise group, and one more thing after giving excise group and start date end date please select the register also if it is manufacturing plant RG1 if it is depo plant RG23 D select which is applicable and then execute.

After that it iwll show green tick mark so if it comes your work is finished.

Hope this will solve your problem,

Reward points if help ful.

Bye

Anil kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana,

Thank you very much....Now RG1 reg is updated. Now i checked the table : J_1IRG1 . Here Found the material and the movement types. But the BED% is coming as 0.00 and the SED% is coming 8%. But BED and the SED quantitiy coming right. And Ess coming 2%. I have not maintained the Ece.

My question is Even though i maintained the BED and the SED percentages in VK11, the BED percentage is not coming in J_1IRG1 table. But quanty wise both coming right . wt is the reason.

regards,

jyothi.

Edited by: jyothi. on Feb 22, 2008 9:23 AM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If RGI register is being updated for the first time, initial few entries have yo be done through T.Code: SE16 in table j_2irg1bal

For regular updation of RG1 register, the link below will be very informative & answer many more question:

http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/500/BBlibrary_start.htm

Topic: J94: Excise Periodic Processing

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.