cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow not picking in the agent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Experts,

We are doing an SSp implementation on SRM50. Here we are stuck with the workflow for shopping cart approval. We have done all the settings including the event linkage activation and agent determination.

But here the workflow works fine if we manually assign the agent. otherwise it is not picking up the agent and it shows'Adhoc Agent not found'. What could be the reason for the same. Please suggest.

Thanks & Best Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check wether the start conditions for the workflow are active

at the following location

transaction --> SPRO --> Supplier Relationship Management --->SRM Server ---> Cross Application Basic Settings ---> SAP Business Workflow --> Define conditions for starting workflows.

which workflow are you using?

1) one step

2) two step

3) N- STep

-

>

Further to the above please check wether the manager has been maintained for the requestor in ppoma_bbp.

In the case of classic workflows --> managers are determined by the system from org structure.

Edited by: khan voyalpad usman on Feb 21, 2008 8:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khan,

We have the starting condition mentioned and activated. actually the workflow starts. we could the shopping cart 'in approval' state, but the agent is not picked. We are using one step approval.

Thanks & Best Regards

Raj

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check wether the head of the organization unit has been maintained in the transaction PPOMA_BBP.

classic workflows retrieve the managers from the org structure--> please check your org strcuture

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

in addition khan's check points,

Check the approval task is the "General Task".

IMG -> SRM -> Cross-Appl -> SAP Business Workflow -> Perform Task-specific Customizing

SRM-EBP-WFL, Assign Agents, Find the your approval task, select attributes button, set General Task.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem. In my user attributes, I have maintained the slapprover though the purchasing group does not have any head of the department. Also, I see that the approval for the shopping cart in my case is going through the n-level BADI.

Could you someone please help with this urgently? Is this something that should be solved in the BADI or before that what settings can I check?

Thanks & Regards

Saravanan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Adding to my posting - the approval preview in the SC shows the below message - "Approval step without ad-hoc capability. No preview possible".

I tried making the approver the head of the organisation too. It still didnt help.