Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Error Message - - Asset 11940977 not in company code 1100

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all

Can you please help on this error. in SRM procurement

I receive the following error when I was trying to approve the shopping cart in manager role .

'Asset 11940977 not in company code 1100'

Please let me know the cause of the error.

regards

phani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in your ECC backend in transaction AS03 that your asset do exist for your company code.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yann

Thanks for your quick response,

I have verified but could not find the creation of assets in the backend.assets doesnt exist in the backend.

• assets appear on the shopping cart but I recived the error as stated.

please help on this its urgent.

can you suggest any other solution .

regards

Phani

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are checking account against the backend, the asset has to be created in ECC and you should see it via AS03.

Also check that the asset exist maybe for another company code.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann

I have checked for the assets in the backend , but found none of the assets are created under the required company code & neither they were created under any cocd.

receiving the error no entries exist , verified for them in tables ANLA & ANLH , but cant find the entries.

But surprised as they were available on the shopping cart.howz that possible as they were not created

request at most needed help on this

regards

Phani

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe these assets have been created then deleted...

Is your SRM and ECC system coming from an installation from scratch ? or is it a client copy ? or ides ?...

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yann

I donot find any deletion of assets after they have been created, the ECC is a client server at his place .

pl. find with a any other option to fix this issue.

Regards

Phani

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To fix the issue, you have to select another asset number in your shopping cart.

As your SC is in approval status, you can modify it et chnage the asset number then save it to trigger the approval WF again.

kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi yann,

The shopping cart is in approval workflow with the manager , so the user who is creator of the SC cannot able to modify the cart other than checking the approval WF. the manager cannot change the asset he receives an error ' Asset cannot be modified'.

with all these the sc is not proceeding with the WF b'cause of the Error 'Asset... doesnt exist in company code'..

wanted to know the circumstances of such occurrence of Error.

let me know if u still have any questions.

regards

Phani

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot tell you why it happens but if you select the correct approval authorization for user or manager (pfcg-> personalization tab)), then you should be able to correct the asset number.

kind regards,

Yann

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Yann said, please check the user's WF security level under personalization tab which will allow either the Requester or the Approver to change the SC.