cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance optimizer-systems not displaying

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

Recently I have installed SOLMAN4.0 with SP13, and configured maintenance optimizer, now i am able to download patches(as i approved, downloades all SP14). My problem is i am unable to view my systems in the wizard. The path is: Change management->support package Stacks>maintenance optimizer> 1/5(plan maintenance screen), after selecting the Product version as"Netweaver 2004s", it is showing a new blank window with the heading " system,Logical component", but below this heading i am unable to view my systems.But these systems are displaying via Tcode SMSY>Systems>SAP NETWEAVER-->(under this i am able to view my systems 1.DEP(Development of portal) 2.DBW(Dev of BI),3.PSM(solutin manager4.0).

how can i view my systems in the plan maintenance screen.

Thanks in advane.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

Go to DSWP>Solution Landscape>Solution settings

Now go to System Group Tab

Here it will be showing your systems in Logical Components. Double click on the system you want to add in Maintenance optimizer.

In Production System Column, Go to the drop down & Select The clinet you want to add as Production System repeat these steps for all systems added.

Now save this.

You will be able to see systems where you are wishing.

Pls try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Jitendra..

I am getting:

Logical componets:

SAP NETWEAVER APPLICATION SERV

SAP NETWEAVER AS JAVA

SAP NW BI JAVA

SAP NETWEAVER PORTAL CORE

SAP NETWEAVER PORTAL SERVER

Product [Main instance]

SAP NETWEAVER [Application Server ABAP]

SAP NETWEAVER [Application Server Java]

SAP NETWEAVER [BI Java]

SAP NETWEAVER [EP Core]

SAP NETWEAVER [Enterprise Portal]

Product version:

SAP NETWEAVER 2004S

SAP NETWEAVER 2004S

SAP NETWEAVER 2004S

SAP NETWEAVER 2004S

SAP NETWEAVER 2004S

Remaining are blank

I have EP(develop system), BI(dev system), then from which above logical systems i need to add it, one more thing in drop down button there is no NW2004s but NW2004.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello !

I don't have much idea abt EP & BI but you may try adding your Solution Manager Server through "SAP Netweaver Application Server". Double Click on "SAP Netweaver Application Server" & in the Next Screen under column "Production Server" Select the client you are using for Solman. Save it & See.

Jitendra Tayal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thak you very much Jitender

finally solved, now i am able to see my BI system, but i could not able to view EP system, for EP there is no RFC availablewhile creating the system.in header data tab:-> Data Source : there is only two options (1.Manual (Automotic Regresh) 2.Manual (message at adjustment)). But not RFC.where for BW system it was there.

thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji,

Pls reward points if the solution was helpful

Answers (0)