cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Im working on 4.6c version i want to create a table. in this i want to have header main area and footer in the table.

i have got header and footer int he table but im not able to include main area. please help me out how to include amin area in the table.

reward points for all usefull ans.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

table automatically creates three submenus like header, main area, and footer but u need to create in main window

u just the table and create once again.

Madhavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi madhi don't take tension

Just do one thing in smart form at left side where navigation toolbar is there

goto-> page1or2 anynumber of pagesu have createdthan in thatgo to main window tahn go to item table in that u see all three header footerand mainarea

thanks if solved please reward points

former_member226234
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Every table created in a smartform will have a header, main and footer.

Did you create a table in the main window? Please correct me if i miss to understand you doubt.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all thanks for the reply. but i'm creating the table in the main window itself. in this when i goto create table. then i create the table but there is no header main or footer inserted. Then i checked the tab event in the table then im able to get the header and footer but im still nt able to include the main in the table. please help needed urgently.

reward points for all usefull ans.

Former Member
0 Kudos

See this pdf

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b590fd97-0301-0010-db90-d09ff93c...

Steps:

1.Create Table Node under main Window.

2) Define line types ie. row format.. width etc.

3) In each, Header/Main area/ Footer assign the line type you created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi madhvi ,

Im still not able to gte the main body of the table im only having header and footer.

please help me out.

Im not even able to include cells in the table.

do you have any document on smartform for tables with screen shot.