cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legacy to DMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

We are implementing DMS where the client need to access the Drawing from a Legacy System.

My Requirment is when the client click perticular activity in SAP PS he should able to view the drawing which is linked to that Activity.

The Drawing are store in seprate Legacy System, please let me know how to plan & link this process, what has to be done.

Please reply at the earliest & if someone can send me the document related to this to my email id would appreciate, my email id is syedmba@gmail.com.

Regards'

Syed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since we could close this by other method, I'am closing this issue.

Regards'

Syed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is not possible to bring the legacy drawing data in sap-DMS, you can use XI to link the drawing to that activity. In a more or less similar situation for us we are using XI as the CAD drawings will remain in legacy system.

BTW What cad software are you using ?

BR,

Anirudh,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anirudh,

They are using eCADinfo Engineering Data Management System, Can you send me some document how to link through XI or other Interface.

Please send me the document to my mail id syedmba@gmail.com.

Regards'

Syed

shivhare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anirudh Kodgule

can you send me config document requred in SAP and XI side

mail ID- amit.shivhare@yahoo.co.in

Thanks

Amit Shivhare

Edited by: Amit Shivhare on Feb 25, 2008 12:47 PM

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

please note that the distribution, participation in distributing or otherwise sending of this material is against the law. The material you are requesting is copyrighted material and available ONLY to customers of SAP. If you need such documents from the SAP Service Marketplace then you must have "S" user ID and login yourself to retrieve this material. If you do not have a "S" user ID then you should contact your own internal company groups responsible and request one or request them to retrieve the document for you. By participating and sending such documents you are at risk for legal action and a removal of your account here on SDN and BPX. DO NOT send material via email such as this! Further actions will result in officials within your company and your SAP Sales Account being notified and could result in legal action against you as an individual.

You will find all information on DMS customizing in the SAP Online Help under http://help.sap.com

SAP ERP Central Component >> Cross-Application Components >> Document Management

So please visit the Online Documentation and do not send any documentation files by SDN forum

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Thanks for your valuble information, I do have an S-user id but i'am unaware how to download perticular material.

I have not recived any kind of Material from the group members. by the way we could able to resolve the issue by other mean & the issue is closed.

Thanks & Regards'

Syed