cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a sales order contain different ship-to party?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,all,

I am beginner to sd.and I want to ask such a question:

does one sales order can contain different ship-to party?

if not ,if a customer want to buy goods from my company,and

he wants the goods shipped to different ship-to party.

do I have to create different sales order in the sap system?

one sales order with one ship-to party?

appreciate!

reward if helpful.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes different ship to parties can be assigned to items in a sales order as partner function, different deliveries will be created for all these items

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as you say,one sales order can contain different ship-to party,

I just need to assign the ship-to party in the item data of the sales order .

pls give me the definite step in detail.

3ks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

just select the item > double click on it > select partners tab and give the required ship to party number to which you want to send these goods.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niuniu,

Go to sales order and assume if u have two line items u want to assign two ship to parties for those line items.

first select the first line item and double click on it u can reach item data and in that select "partners" tab and there manually change the ship to party there.

and then select second line item and double click on it u can reach item data and in that select "partners" tab and there manually change the another ship to party there.

like this u can do it for many no.of ship to parties.

but inorder to do this u hav to assign maultiple ship to parties to the account group this is mandatory.

reward if it helps.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. create a ship to party in XD01 account group 0002.

2. Assign the new ship to party for your sold to party in XD02 of your sold to party.. sales area data.. partner tab.. and assign new partner function SH - Your new ship to party.

3. In VA01/02 select the line item.. Menu bar -- go to -- item details-- partner details -- change your ship to party..

4. Save the sales order

Reward points if helpful

Muthupandiyan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

we can have N no.of ship to parties. while creating sale order you can enter another ship to party also. but if we give morethan 1000 ship to parties the system is not taking. but needs to take.

reards

sunil