cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO from one plant to other plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can some one send me the various way's one can send a stock from one plant to other plant with complete flow's.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Usually sotck transfers are of two types one is

1. intercompany stock transfer between two plants of differnt company codes again in this two types are there

i) direct step process Or one step: in this the quantity of the supplying plant is directly posted into the inventory of receving plant.movement type of supplying plant is 645

ii)Two step proces:in this the receiving plant has to do the MIGO i.e., goods receipt.movement type of supplying plant is 643

2.intra company stock process i.e., stock transfer between two plants of the same company code.in this again two process

i) direct step process Or one step: in this the quantity of the supplying plant is directly posted into the inventory of receving plant.movement type of supplying plant is 647

ii)Two step proces:in this the receiving plant has to do the MIGO i.e., goods receipt.movement type of supplying plant is 641

For stock transfer configuration process make a small search in this forum u can get lot of stuff.

If it helps reward me .

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sayee,

Give me ur e-mail id and i will send u the entire process flow...

Regards

Atul Keshav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

plz send me on my mail id:gstram@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sayee,

I have e-mailed you the same please reward me with points if the same helps you...

Best regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

can u plz send me info on STO to my id rsreddy.sd@gmail.com

Rgds,

Raj..