cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while installing SAP R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I was tryng to install SAP R/3 4.7 in a lapop. but in the very begining of database installation i'm getting an error which says:

ERROR 2015-02-21 10:11:40

MOS-01105 Processing of one or more file system node operations of table Content of table: t_SAPComponent_Filesystem_Action_SHARED with condition WHERE WapsSystemName='R3I' AND WapsInstanceName='' AND WapsInstanceHost='erp' AND OpMode = 'CHECKIF' Row[0] WapsSystemName="R3I" WapsInstanceHost="erp" Key="WAPS_sapdir_dircheck" Condition="false" FollowLinks="TRUE" NodeName="C:\usr\sap" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKIF" Row[1] WapsSystemName="R3I" WapsInstanceHost="erp" Key="WAPS_transdir_dircheck" Condition="false" FollowLinks="TRUE" NodeName="C:\usr\sap\trans" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKIF" Row[2] WapsSystemName="R3I" WapsInstanceHost="erp" Key="WAPS_sapmount_dircheck" Condition="true" FollowLinks="TRUE" NodeName="C:\usr\sap" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKIF" failed.

FJS-00012 Error when executing script.

MOS-01105 Processing of one or more file system node operations of table Content of table: t_SAPComponent_Filesystem_Action_SHARED with condition WHERE WapsSystemName='R3I' AND WapsInstanceName='' AND WapsInstanceHost='erp' AND OpMode = 'CHECKIF' Row[0] WapsSystemName="R3I" WapsInstanceHost="erp" Key="WAPS_sapdir_dircheck" Condition="false" FollowLinks="TRUE" NodeName="C:\usr\sap" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKIF" Row[1] WapsSystemName="R3I" WapsInstanceHost="erp" Key="WAPS_transdir_dircheck" Condition="false" FollowLinks="TRUE" NodeName="C:\usr\sap\trans" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKIF" Row[2] WapsSystemName="R3I" WapsInstanceHost="erp" Key="WAPS_sapmount_dircheck" Condition="true" FollowLinks="TRUE" NodeName="C:\usr\sap" NodeType="DIRECTORY" OpMode="CHECKIF" failed.

FJS-00012 Error when executing script.

i've C: drive 16 GB and 😧 80 GB, both are NTFS.

please help me to solve this.

Thanks in advance.

ANUPAM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

the problem is solved. the error occured due to the permission issue.

Thanks all for spending time with this thread.

andreas_herzog
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@ Anupam Dutta Roy...laptop? and you use which operating system? windows 2000/2003 server?

GreetZ, AH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

As per Andreas Herzog please tell what OS and database are you having ?

Also it looks like there might be a problem with your dumb please copy once more and try ...

Do one thing. Login as <SID>ADM and try to continue the installation.

Hope it helps you

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check directory c:\usr\sap exists - if yes,

check if you see a file with the name "sap". not directory If it's there, delete it and try again to create the directory.

If you get "permission denied" logon as administrator and give <sid>adm the permission to create files and directories there.

and install sap using <sid>adm and make sure <sid>adm belongs to administrator group

regards

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

FJS 00012 means this error will come usually for 3 reasons

Usr\sap security permissions

prob with the dump

Database , login as a SIDadm connect the database into command mode and execute startup if it is already started , the shutdown and startup

bye