cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc recieving

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could someone solve my problem plz....

I have an Idoc which is being transferred from R/3 to XI and then a different R/3.

At idx5 the idoc is seen to be successfully arrived at XI but it is not showing me that wheather it has gone to the desired reciever R/3 or not.

But at sxmb_moni it shows that there is alink between XI and desired reciever and that the Idoc has not been transferred.

So I want to ask that if the Idoc is being shown not delivered to reciever at sxmb_moni but at idx5 it is not even telling me wheather there is a link between XI and desired R/3 or not.....So does this means that there is a successful link between XI and desired R/3 reciever.Forget abt Idoc transfer or not??

Also plz tell that if there is a link being shown between XI and r/3 but it shows a red flag at sxmb_moni, can this be possible that the settings of sm59,we 21 etc... have not been done properly pointing to XI

Plz answer my above2 Questns.

Thanx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member214364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi pankaj mathur,

Can you please check the outbound Status field in SXMB_MONI.if its green then IDOC will be in tRFC Tcode-SM58.

Please check what the error says in SM58.

Cheers,

Jag

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check your Communication channel -> Adapter Specific properties. You should have the Logical System specified there.

what is the error message shown in SXMB_MONI ?

regards,

nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But at sxmb_moni it shows that there is alink between XI and desired reciever and that the Idoc has not been transferred.

So I want to ask that if the Idoc is being shown not delivered to reciever at sxmb_moni but at idx5 it is not even telling me wheather there is a link between XI and desired R/3 or not.....So does this means that there is a successful link between XI and desired R/3 reciever.Forget abt Idoc transfer or not??

A) When u see the message in SXMB_MONI with sucessful flag then u consider that ur scenario is completed succesfully.

1) Now in order to check the IDOC is reached R3 system or not first check the Reciever information in SXMB_MONI.Form that receiver information u will come to know it is send to which system this information is as per the configuration which u have done in ID.

2) Check the IDOC receiver communication channel and the details which u have put.

3) Go to receiver R3 system and run WE02 transaction and check the IDOC status.

Also plz tell that if there is a link being shown between XI and r/3 but it shows a red flag at sxmb_moni, can this be possible that the settings of sm59,we 21 etc... have not been done properly pointing to XI

A) there could be many reasons

Check the below troubleshooting guide which has error descriptions and solution also.

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

Thnx

Chirag