Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FSL 0001 error in SAP NetWeaver '04 SR01 installation

guillermo_m
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi!!!

I have a problem while I'm installing SAP NetWeaver '04 SR01 installation Abap system, central installation.

I hace Oracle 9 and Windows 2003 Server. I'm installing locally. I'm installing from the hard disk (D:) and the drive E is the DVD Drive (but i'm not using it)

The installation give me the following error:

FSL-00001 System call failed. Error 267 (The directory name is invalid.

) in execution of system call 'GetTempFileName' with parameter (E:/), line (328) in file (synxcfsmnt.cpp).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have been experiencing the same problem exactly for the last 2 days.

If you did not find any solution yet, here is the solution that worked for me perfectly.

if you are installing from your hard drive, check your cd/dvd drive if there is any cd or dvd in there, if so remove it and re-install the central instance.

YOUR CD/DVD DRIVE SHOULD BE EMPTY, all the way your installation

It should work.

good luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the installation dump is there in the local hard disk. Please check the directory name of the DUMPS folder.

It shouldn't have any spaces in the directory name. If any spaces are there in the folder name replace the space with underscor( _ ) and then try to install it once again.

Thanks,

Chaitanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi cuervo

I did you find the solution for the problem you faced during the installation of Net Weaver 2004s SR01 for oracle for windows server 2003.

If you find any solution please provide a detail information. I too faced the same problem.

Thanks & Regards

Kishan....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check windows environment variable TEMP and TMP it should have value like

TEMP: D:\temp or C:\temp

TMP : D:\temp or C:\temp

regards,

kaushal

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please post more lines of the sapinst.log (and sapinst_dev.log) - not just the last.

Markus