cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a Transfer Order based on a Picking Group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have a Picking Group with some deliveries grouped by transaction VG01, VG02.

I need to create a program that will run like a job in background mode to create Transfer Orders based on these picking groups.

The transaction I tried to map was VL06P but with some materials, the transaction show some error messages and screens that block my SHDB and I cant map cancel actions that can or can't exist.

I was looking for a BAPI or a function module to create a Transfer Order and I found the FM L_TO_CREATE_DN_MULTIPLE. With this function I can send the picking group number in the field I_REFNR and it's perfect for my intention except by only one case.

The company needs to create partial transfer order when the picking can't be complete. If the delivery item ask for 10 units and the warehouse can offer just 5, a transfer order should be created with partial picking of 5 units.

In this case of partial picking, the function seems to break its functionality. There's a flag, I_TEILK, that probably allow this partial picking but I think it's not working.

Did anybody have a problem like this?

Thanks a lot.

Gustavo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gustavo,

We are also implementing similar process, Have you come across of this issue, and please suggest how and in which you moved forward...

Kind Regards,

JPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.