Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to File scenario Error: Module Exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I'm setting up a very simple file to file scenario in XI 3.0

After doing all the set ups in Desing and configuration. In the Adapter Monitor, I'm getting the following error for the SENDER File Adapter:

Sender Adapter v1014 for Party '', Service 'BS_File_transfer':

Configured at 16:00:16 2008-02-20

Last message processing started 16:06:01 2008-02-20, Error: Module exception java.lang.ClassCastException found last retry interval started 16:06:01 2008-02-20

length 5,000 secs

Does anyone migth no what could be the problem? There are very simple mappings, 1 to 1, no conversion of any kind.

Thanks

Felipe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if u are doing the simple file to file scenario then check the adapter type both are file adapter ,check message message mapping and interface mapping. give the correct name of your sender file ,and same file you created in your worksapce .and check again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all, I'm still here with this issue, please anyone that migth know what could be the problem.

Please read the past post to see what is really happening. I'm sure that all of the objects, interfaces and mappings are correct. It is a very simple file to file scenario (not my first one).

Thanks for your help.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Felipe,

Any updates, did u got it worked?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Raj,

No no updates till now. Im still in the search for a solution.

Thanks for your interest.

Felipe

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Felipe,

Can u try one morething? Follow the below steps!

Component Monitoring -

Click Display

Choose Integration Engine

Choose Test Message from the bottom of the window

Give Outbound Interface name/namespace/username/pwd.

Copy the Payload from Message Mapping and paste it in the payload section

Click Send Message

Check in SXMB_MONI

Reply back ur fndings!

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

I will test and get back to you. But I will take some time I need to get back to the client were I have the connection.

Do you have an email were I can write to you?

Felipe

Please read the Forum's Rules of Engagement,

i.e.,

[/thread/117188 [original link is broken];

and refrain from using email correspondence as the main objective of the Forums is to share knowledge.

SDN PI/XI Forum Moderator

Edited by: Kenny Scott on Mar 3, 2008 10:56 PM

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Felipe,

you can get it from my Business Card

raj.

Please read the Forum's Rules of Engagement,

i.e.,

[/thread/117188 [original link is broken];

and refrain from using email correspondence as the main objective of the Forums is to share knowledge.

SDN PI/XI Forum Moderator

Edited by: Kenny Scott on Mar 3, 2008 10:57 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Help please!

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Check whether the File Adapter is Active in Configuration and also try to reactive it again and send the data.

2) FTP / NFS ?

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agasthuri,

1) Yes is active

2) NFS

I've been reading, and I think that the problem has to do with the module. There is only one module in the Module tab: CallSapAdapter.

If anyone thinks that that may be the problem, please tell me how to check if the module are ok?

Felipe

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is Module Type- LEB and Module key - 0

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Agasthuri,

Module Type: Local Enterprise Bean

Module key: 0

Thanks, and please this is very urgen, any further help I will appreciate a lot!

Felipe

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your Adapter Type of - SAP BASIS 7.00

Can you send the Screen print to - agasthuri@gmail.com ( Sender File Adapter Configuration )

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Agasthuri

No, As I mentioned before, I'm using a XI 3.0 with WAS 6.40. So the adapter is Type SAP BASIS 6.40

I, just sent you the screen shot of the file sender adapter.

Thanks,

Felipe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please anyone I need help with this!!!!

Felipe

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Felipe,

Is this is the first scenario you r doing in this XI Box, or already the interfaces were running? You did any upgrade to the system?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

Yes in fact this is the first escenario done in this XI Box (XBOX hehee). The only upgrade done were the SP21, that was installed after the installation was done.

Any ideas?

Felipe

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Felipe,

Can u do the check whether all the adapter's has been properly installed.

Try to create Sender JDBC Adapter and see if it's showing success status. No need to create any objects like sender agreement/Receiver Determination all those stuff

Just create only Communication Channel and check the status in Monitoring.

Run this URL and let me know what it gives u as response(SOAP Adapter)

http://host:port/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet

If the above two adapter's are success then, we are messing the File channel , if the above channel errors out, then we need to look for some other issue.

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I did what you suggested.

I created the JDBC Sender, and it has errors, but this errors, are related to the Driver, Query and connection that at the moment I dont have it. But it shows all of those errors in the monitoring.

I ran the link, And it is giving out the following succes message:

Message Servlet is in Status OK

Status information:

Servlet com.sap.aii.af.mp.soap.web.MessageServlet (Version $Id: //tc/aii/30_VAL_REL/src/_adapters/_soap/java/com/sap/aii/af/mp/soap/web/MessageServlet.java#5 $) bound to /MessageServlet

Classname ModuleProcessor: null

Lookupname for localModuleProcessorLookupName: localejbs/ModuleProcessorBean

Lookupname for remoteModuleProcessorLookupName: null

ModuleProcessorClass not instantiated

ModuleProcessorLocal is Instance of com.sap.aii.af.mp.processor.ModuleProcessorLocalLocalObjectImpl0

ModuleProcessorRemote not instantiated

What else can we do?

Felipe

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Felipe,

It seems SOAP Adapter is working fine. Can u copy and paste the error which u r getting from RWB?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

Please note that the Scenario that I'm setting up it is simple FILE to FILE scenario.

The error showed in the Adapter Monitor is this one:

Configured at 19:15:28 2008-02-20

Last message processing started 19:24:23 2008-02-20, Error: Module exception java.lang.ClassCastException found

last retry interval started 19:24:23 2008-02-20

length 5,000 secs

The JDBC Driver error (what I told you, relates to the driver, connection, etc)

Sender Adapter v0915 for Party '', Service 'BS_File_sinMM':

Configured at 19:03:51 2008-02-20

Processing Error: Loading jdbc driver 'oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver' failed: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver

Found in negative cache

-

Loader Info -

ClassLoader name: [service:com.sap.aii.adapter.jdbc.svc]

Parent loader name: [Frame ClassLoader]

References:

service:com.sap.aii.af.cpa.svc

service:com.sap.aii.af.ms.svc

service:com.sap.aii.af.svc

service:com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.svc

library:com.sap.aii.af.lib

library:com.sap.aii.messaging.runtime

library:com.sap.xi.util.misc

common:service:iiop;service:naming;service:p4;service:ts

common:library:com.sap.security.api.sda;library:com.sap.security.core.sda;library:security.class;library:webservices_lib;service:com.sap.security.core.ume.service;service:connector;service:dbpool;service:keystore;service:security;service:userstore

library:ejb20

library:sapxmltoolkit

library:com.sap.guid

library:com.sap.tc.Logging

library:jms

Resources:

C:\usr\sap\DEX\DVEBMGS04\j2ee\cluster\server0\bin\services\com.sap.aii.adapter.jdbc.svc\aii_adapter_jdbc_svc.jar

Loading model: {parent,local,references}

-

Available JDBC drivers:

No deployed JDBC Drivers found

Still here...

Felipe

Edited by: Felipe Andres Contreras on Feb 20, 2008 11:24 PM

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Felipe,

I knew u r facing issues with File to File :-). Just asked u to check other adapters, coz I thought it might be installation problem. Can u check this thread, even Vinod also faces the same issue in this thread, finally

the issue was with the port

Can u confirm that u've 8000 port!

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cheers Raj,

I will check the thread, but please if you think of any other solution please let me know as soon as possible. I also think that it migth be an installation problem, but I need to see exactly what migth be, in order to tell the BASIS guys to fix it.

Another thing, I dont see any relation of the thread you placed with my issue, did you got it rigth?

And another question, were do you want me to search for the 8000 port? I didnt understand your question...

Thanks, and please dont get lost...

Felipe

Edited by: Felipe Andres Contreras on Feb 20, 2008 11:38 PM

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Felipe,

Sorry, refer -

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

I looked at the thread you recomended but it is not my case.

Now what I did is that I had as tranport Protocol the File System (NFS), and I changed it to FTP, and I still getting the same error but with other exception. This is the exception:

Configured at 20:45:10 2008-02-20

Last message processing started 20:45:35 2008-02-20, Error: Module Exception 'com.sap.aii.af.mp.processor.ModuleProcessorException' found, cause: java.lang.ClassCastException

last retry interval started 20:45:36 2008-02-20

length 5,000 secs

Any other idea??

Please let me know.

Felipe

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Felipe,

Could you plz check the Message protocol. Does it pointed to File or File Content Conversion?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj,

The Message Protocol it points to File.

I'm still here...

Felipe

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Felipe,

I Apologize, I'm giving up! I couldn't able to suggest you the correct solution. Before i'm signing off , one final suggestion, can u try to re-import Basis component in IR and try to re-create the channel and check if it's working.

Thanks for taking these many suggestions, but everythign ends in vein. There are lot of experts coming up, they will surely sort ur problem out.

Thanks,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Raj...

Thank you very much for your patience and suggestions. I will regard you with some few points , Have a good night and hope to talk to you soon.

Now Guys, EXPERTS fo XI-PI, please I request your help to solve this issue. Please Help!

Felipe

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks , I got your mail. The File Adapter Configuration looks good. Kindly check out the Post Installation with the help of BASIS team and also check the Service of File adapter in Visual Admin.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you tried creating a new File Adapter ? If fails again...As Expert Raj Mentioned Try

> can u try to re-import Basis component in IR and try to re-create the channel and check if it's working.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Agasturi, yes I did what Raj suggested, I reimported the SAP BASIS Content and created again another Comm Channel, and the same error is comming up.

Thanks for your support I hope we can get to an answer. I migth go to sleep, but If I dont answer back inmediatly please be patient and I will answer as soon as I wake up again.

Felipe

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> Thanks , I got your mail. The File Adapter Configuration looks good. Kindly check out the Post Installation with the help of BASIS team and also check the Service of File adapter in Visual Admin.

Agasturi what should I look in the service File Adapter in the Visual Admin? Any thing special?