cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing buket descriptions in forecast screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have time buckets in fiscal periods in my interactive planning book. I used the EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLMCP2_006 and selection 'U' for Period labeling in data view to change the display of buckets to display the month text instead of numbers.

Now when I click on univariate forecast icon and get into the screen where I can see all the forecast parameters and play with forecast models.

In this screen it is still showing the period numbers instead of text.How can I change this to text as well? any BADIs, user exits etc...

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Little surprising that you are not able to see the behaviour in the Forecasting View and you are able to see only in the dataview. I would recommend you to raise an OSS message since it is very unlikely that you would need to switch seperate BADIs ON for different views of data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I Just want to make sure that we are on the same page. We implemented the user exit that changes the column labeling for time periods. We see the names of months there. Int he same view, when I click on univariate forecasting icon and in the screen that comes subsequently showing all the forecast results, parameters etc. does still have the same old period numbers.

I hope this is what you understood. Should we raise an OSS message?

Thanks.

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. I am on the same page. Please go ahead with OSS msg.