cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

please can anyone will help me out in this issue...

System received an expired SSO ticket

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: System received an expired SSO ticket

at com.sap.mw.jco.MiddlewareJRfc.generateJCoException(MiddlewareJRfc.java:455)

at com.sap.mw.jco.MiddlewareJRfc$Client.connect(MiddlewareJRfc.java:1015)

at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Client.connect(JCO.java:3238)

at com.sapportals.connectors.SAPCFConnector.connection.SAPCFConnectorManagedConnection.connectWithJCO(SAPCFConnectorManagedConnection.java:428)

at com.sapportals.connectors.SAPCFConnector.connection.SAPCFConnectorManagedConnection.establishInitialConnection(SAPCFConnectorManagedConnection.java:203)

thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please set the timeout value for the security sessions (default about 27h) and the timeout value for the SSO ticket (default about 8h) to the same value. It should be a value that is higher than the maximum working time of an employee, e.g. 16 hours.

Additional hint for NetWeaver 2004 6.40:

You find the setting for the security session in the Visual Administrator, 'Security Provider', 'SessionExpirationPeriod'. Enter value in unit milliseconds. The default value is '100.000.000' what equals about 27h. The setting for the expiration of the SSO Single Sign On ticket is in the Visual Administrator, 'Configuration Adapter', 'Configuration -> cluster_data -> server -> cfg -> services -> Propertysheet com.sap.security.core.ume.service', 'login.ticket_lifetime', enter value in unit hours. The default value is 8h.

This is part of note 947376

Regards,

Ventsi Tsachev

Technology Development Support (J2EE Engine)

SAP Labs, Palo Alto, Ca (USA)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem.

I have checked everything you mentioned . The note mentioned for earlier version , We are using EP7.0 P13 , BI SP15.

Any help .

Thanks ,

Srini

Former Member