cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Message Mappings in one Interface Mapping without using BPM

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have this scenario, please help me

I have to execute two mappings of which one is a java mapping and then the other is a message mapping sequentially.

The mapping is something like below

Message1 -> (java Mapping) -> Message2

Message2

Message1 -> (Message Mapping) -> Message3

Based on the value in Message2 I have to map Message1 to Message3

I am not an expert in java so please give me options that doesn't involve changing of java code.

The above 2 mappings have to be implemented in only one interface mapping.

Suggestions please.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi!

You say message2 dependes on message1 and message3 is mapped from message1 but using also values from message2? But this means, that whole mapping dependes only on message1!

So change your mapping and use the one not based on message2, but message1. Put these as a condition in interface determination and based on these values use the correct mapping.

Peter

p.s. I'm not sure, if I got your requirement correctly, but your target message dependes only on message1 (since message2 dependes on it too), so this whole mapping can be done as 1. Unfortunately, you'll probably have to change your java part. Bur definetely, Raj is right.

Edited by: Peter Jarunek on Feb 20, 2008 5:36 PM

0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies

Is there any way to use a business service in between the two mappings and if yes what would be the communication channel config data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It would make no sense.

Ravi, but think about developing just one mapping. It is possible for sure. Just do it is your java mapping so difficult?

Peter

0 Kudos

Yes peter, thinking of a business service in between was a weird option.

The java mapping is a bit difficult and I have no knowledge of java, so that is where all the problem is.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thanks

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi,

It's not possible. See u can add two message mapping into single interface mapping in the below case only.

Message1---->Anymapping----->Message2

Message2 -

>Anymapping------> Message2

so your target of both your mappings has to be same messages.

raj.