.....Document management

.......controldata

..........maintain screen for object link

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay

You can create New objects using the T.code: SE80.

You can make an object link to SAP objects that are not shown in the possible entries list. To do this, proceed as follows:

1. In the standard system, there are already two special screens for the module pools SAPLCV130 and SAPLCV140 for the linked SAP object.

You must create two new screens with the same number for the module pools SAPLCV130 and SAPLCV140. The processing logic must follow that of screen 1204 in program SAPLVC130.

2. Create function module OBJECT_CHECK_XXXX (XXXX = object name) If the object can be classified, this function module already exists .

Otherwise copy the function module for linking equipment DOCUMENT_CHECK_EQUI and change it as required for the new object.

Regards

S.Sivakumar

-

Reward points if useful----

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you get to develop a new "object link" with the SAP public instructions?

In the standard system, there are already two special screens for the module pools SAPLCV130 and SAPLCV140 for the linked SAP object.

You must create two new screens with the same number for the module pools SAPLCV130 and SAPLCV140. The processing logic must follow that of screen 1204 in program SAPLVC130.

To be honest I cannot find anybody to give me a step-to-step instructions to do that.

Everybody copy and paste the same "generic text" (see in iatlic)

Please, could you help me giving me an example of this source code?

Thanks

Ricardo Lara

former_member1282879
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Roa,

please let me know if u were able to Attach documents at the required transactions ie.. IW32 and VL02N

i also have the requirement of Attaching external Documents while running different SAP Transactions but after Maintaining the Relevant Table Name and Screen Nos iam Unable to Attach documents in the Specified Transactions.

Example

To Attach Documents at Service Masters T-code AC03, Table ASMD, screen 0300, after placing the details in Maintain Screen for Object link i could not find this table and screen in Define Document type / Define object links ( manually entering it gives an Error No screen source maintained for object 0300.)

Please let me Know how to Maintain the screen Source and if Maintained will i be able to use DMS funtionality at the particular transactions.

Thanks in Advance

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sathish,

Were you able to successfully link the services (ASMD) into the DMS object link screens?

I have the same problem and would appreciate any feedback / pointers on how to proceed.

rgds

Dharmendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.. Shivkumar S,

As you said

********************************************************************************************************************************

1. In the standard system, there are already two special screens for the module pools SAPLCV130 and SAPLCV140 for the linked SAP object.

2. Create function module OBJECT_CHECK_XXXX (XXXX = object name) If the object can be classified, this function module already exists .

Otherwise copy the function module for linking equipment DOCUMENT_CHECK_EQUI and change it as required for the new object.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

As you said I created new object link with screen no 1272 but how I add this object link to DIR(docuemnt type)

Regards

Sachin g

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bachman_elad
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi

I try to add private screen for my new object :

package : CV

Function Group : CV130

Screen: 9001