Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while posting PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

while posting the PGI we are encounter the error as follows:

Fld selection for mvmt type 601/ acct 700000 differs for customer goods movement (015)

Please give the solution for this, its very very urgent...

Your quick response in this regards highly appriciated.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

your GL account and MM movement type are not matching with respect to the fields. Like may be for movement type 601 a field is optional whereas the same field for the respective GL its not.

You can also run the report RM07CUFA by going to SE38, to make the necessary corrections. Enter your company code, mvt type (601), special stock indicator (leave blank if you are just posting to normal stock) and GL account (700000).

regards

sadhu kishore

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

jonathan is right.

just before run OMWN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Warwick

Sadhu is absolutely right. You need to execute RM07CUFA (Field Selection Comparison - Movement Type-G/L Account) and enable the 'Customer Goods Movement', which otherwise is suppressed and throwsup that error during PGI. In fact the name of the Program is displayed if you double click the error message,

Trust me, I faced that error when doing the PGI the first time but then my FI Consultant sorted that error in a jiffy.

Regards

Ramana ND

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

you can do correcting entries using OBYC. but this is a job more suitable to the MM consultant.

regards.