cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Stored Prodcedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we try to solve some problems over stored prodcedures on a DB. I create a datatyp and a mapping that ends in following xml stream:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<p3:MT_RATE_UPDATE xmlns:p3="http://xi.poc">

<StmName>

<sp_pVTPaymentSapChangeStatus action="EXECUTE">

<table>pVTPaymentSapChangeStatus</table>

<PAY_ORDINAL_IDi isInput="true"

type="INTEGER">46602</PAY_ORDINAL_IDi>

<PAY_STATUS_NEWi isInput="true" type="INTEGER">5</PAY_STATUS_NEWi>

<PAY_POSTED_CLIENTi isInput="true" type="INTEGER">1</PAY_POSTED_CLIENTi>

<PAY_POSTED_ACCOUNTING_AREAi isInput="true" type="INTEGER">1000</PAY_POSTED_ACCOUNTING_AREAi>

<PAY_POSTED_FISCAL_YEARsi isInput="true" type="SMALLINT">2005</PAY_POSTED_FISCAL_YEARsi>

<PAY_POSTED_VOUCHER_NOn isInput="true" type="NUMERIC">3000000269</PAY_POSTED_VOUCHER_NOn>

<PAY_POSTED_DATEdt isInput="true" type="DATETIME">2005-10- 0701:01:01.0</PAY_POSTED_DATEdt>

</sp_pVTPaymentSapChangeStatus>

</StmName>

</p3:MT_RATE_UPDATE>

I seems that it works fine, but I did not get back any Acknowledgement... Did I made something wrong on XI site?

THX Matt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

You are executing ur stored proc on ur recvr side rite?? Then u need to look into the logic of the procedure ...whts it doing....wht table it updates or deletes etc.

If it merely selects some rows, then u need to create another msg type for the response.

Priyanka

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

I hope you are using DB Adapter as receiver. Make sure you are using Synchronous Interface at the DB side and also the response from the Database should be of have MT_RATE_UPDATE_response as the root tag.

Refer to these two links for further details:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/4d/8c103e05df2e4b95cbcc68fed61705/frameset.htm

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/21/jdbc-stored-procedures

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

has yor Stored Prodcedure no output parameter ?

You have to set this in the request like:

<return isOutput="1" type="VARCHAR"/>

Regards,

Robin