cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scheduling agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

I tried to create a scheduling agreement by using t.code VA31.I took sal doc type DS.I created two schedule lines with different dates.Then i tried to create a sales order withreference to scheduling agreement, then an error message is coming that "Copying from sales document type DS to OR is not supported".I could not move for further processing.pls, help me.

Thank you.

Aditya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Copy control from sales document to sales document are not maintained in this case i.e DS to OR.

You have to maintain copy controls for this using T.code VTAA

Form sales document DS to Sales document OR.

Kindly Reward points if usefull.

Regards

vK

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can infact take the standard scheduling agreement document type LZ or LK to do this.

However what needs to be done for DS make sure all the required copy control settings are maintained at header and item level. But what i actually dont understand is why you are again creating an order with ref to scheduling agreement. What you need to do is just a delivery with ref to the sch. agreement.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

It means the copy controls are not maintained from DS to OR.

Maintain copy control for sales documents (in that Scheduling agreement to sales order)

T. Code VTAA

Source doc. DS

Target Doc. OR

Otherwise copy standard schedule agreement to Standard order and maintaine your doc.names.

Now you can create sales order with ref. to sch. agree

Hope this clear.

Reward if helpful.

Thanks

Praveen