cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMS configuration error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have installed NW2004s Sneak preview. I have configured SLD . But still in SLD > Technical systems> java systems--> I have a lot of systems host name are visible other than my server host name.

I have mapped the SLD data supplier in Visual Admin with my server host name.

Now I am trying to install NWDI through the available template wizard in Netweaver Administrator --> deply & change --> DI template

Here I am getting one default system setting in my SLD host name : pwdf3102 :50100

But my server host name is different.

I dont know from where it is picking this system data.

My DI execution wizard fails at step 18

18 Configure CMS Import not successful

Element 'SAPConfigLib.J2E.Unclassified.configureCms':!BrokerImport.import_of_element_failed!!BrokerImport.Fehler!com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.exceptions.CPIBaseException: <Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.CPIResourceBundle', ID='com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.BaseException_BASE_EXCEPTION', Arguments: []> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.BaseException_BASE_EXCEPTION:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.provider.javaServiceProvider.JavaServiceWriter.writeElement!BrokerImport.LINE!157-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.86

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.128

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.128

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.serviceimpl.importservice.CULConfigurationImport.importConfiguration.96

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.ccl.templateinstaller.StepExecuter.run.41

Element 'SAPConfigLib.J2E.Unclassified.configureCms':Error during executing Java Reflection:Unable to open connection to host "pwdf3102:50100". The IP address of the host could not be resolved. Maybe the URL is misspelled or the host does no longer exist..

Regards

Poonam Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poonam,

I am also getting the same type of error when I use template installer.

I am setting up SSO between Portal and BI.

Can you please let me know what steps you have taken so as to solve the issue.

It will be a great help for me.

Regards

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem Resolved

I have not done the proper setting in SLD data supplier through VA.

former_member182598
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi poonam,

You have only configured the CIM Client generation settings in the SLD Data supplier. You also need to configure the HTTP Settings.

This pwdf3102 is coming from that place.

Please note that you will have to restart your J2EE engine after you make the changes.

Do let me know if you still face problem.

Reward points if helpful.

Regards

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

I have checked it in the visual admin --> SLD data supplier > http settings>

I have given my server settings only.

I have given the proper access to SLD also.

Then I have restarted the server. Still I am getting the same problem

Regards

Poonam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ensure that you have created NWDI_CMSADM user with the role SAP_SLD_ORGANIZER in the SLD server .

While executing the DI template configuration, use the UID, PWD of this user on the SLD selection screen.

Regards

Srinivasan T

former_member182598
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Poonam,

Check

http://<servername>:port/dtr/system-tools/administration/NameServerConfiguration

If proper settings are maintained here.

Do let me know the result.

regards

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant , I looked at the mentioned URL , for name server configuration. Yes the entry which is here is a wrong one. But now how to change .

I think I configured my SLD with wrong nameserver . How to change it , please suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Poonam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to the SLD and find your SLD server in the Technical Landscape. Open it and make sure that the checkbox for NameServer is on. Then find the SLD server that is currently configured in the NameServer Configuration and turn its NameServer checkbox off. The NameServer Configuration is (re-)configured automatically by CMS every half an hour or so: CMS takes the SLD host that is marked as NameServer in the SLD and enters that in the NameServer Configuration.