cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF - addition of custom fields to delivery documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Does anyone know if custom delivery document fields can transferred across the core interface (CIF) to APO?

Thanks,

Laurence Kelly.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hubert_spohn
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use user-Exit CIFSLS03 (EXIT_SAPLCSLS_002) for adding custom fields.

Regards.

Hubert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Hubert.

Do you need to use a user-exit on the APO side to process the inbound custom fields? E.g. APOCF010.

Regards,

Laurence.

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dont think you would need to do any coding in the APO side since the user exit in R/3 should be self-sufficient in terms of doing updates on the extra fields using RFC calls. However if there is any logic that requires referencing the APO side in terms of accessing different tables, then you would need to code in APO inbound user exits.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Do you know what needs to be done to add the custom fields to the relevant table(s) on the APO side?

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In SPRO, under APO --> Master Data --> "Maintain Freely Defined Attributes", this will allow maintaining extra fields at a Location Product level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurence,

Wondering if you ever got some additional information on this. We are attempting to do the same thing. What I have done up to this point is as follows:

On ERP: Implemented a customer enhancement project for SAP enhancement CIFSLS03 (function exit EXIT_SAPLCSLS_002 and customer include CI_SLDCCUS). In the ERP function exit I am populating table CT_DOC_CUS with additional fields from the ERP sales order.

On SCM: Implemented a customer enhancement project for SAP enhancement APOCF010 (function exit EXIT_/SAPAPO/SAPLCIF_SLS_001) and APOCF025 (customer include CI_SLDCCUS). The customer includes on ERP and SCM are the same. At this point, all I am doing in the SCM function exit is writing the contents of several import tables, including IT_SL_DOC_CUS, to a file on the UNIX file system. This is just to verify that what was exported from ERP is imported into SCM.

I do not know how to make this data available for use in TP/VS on our SCM system. As far as I can tell, nothing further was done with the new data after it was received in SCM through the CIF interface.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

Apologies for the delay in replying. Thanks for the info. I have not come across any additional information on this topic - I had to park it to work some other higher priority items. When I pick it up again I will let you know how I get on.

Regards,

Laurence.