cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_BD002 - The system could not determine the "Ordering Party"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have this very strange issue in our DEV box. When I send preq. to SRM it gives me this error on SRM side. Any idea what can be causing it?

kind regards,

Robert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria/Robert,

Suddently, we are experiencing same issue in our production system,

when we change the PR and want to transfer the another time. For new creation of PR, it is replicated successfully.

How did you fix?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

What I did was to delete the whole structure and create it from scratch. I had similar case as yours and you need to make sure that the rfc user is mantained in the org. plan under a company code. Please let me know if it works.

kind regards,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert!

We have the same message, but only when we change the PR and want to transfer the another time.

Did you have fix our issue?

How did you fix?

Thank you very much!

Maria Favot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you maintain Organisation data in the customizing Supplier Self Service --> Master Data --> Make settings for the Business Partner?

Seems the POrg Information is missing.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

No I haven't but we do not use SUS. I am really lost as in our Test and Prod it works fine. I read also other threads and there you mention that local p. org. and p.grp. must be created but in our case it was never needed. Now in DEV the transfer doesn't work and I am not sure what is the proper config. Maybe you will be able to clarify it for me as I have no clue why we need this local structure?

kind regards,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the settings in your other systems. I am pretty sure that there the Porg Data is maintained.

Just because you do not use SUS, does not mean that some settings under Supplier Self Service are not needed

Also compare the Org Model - in order to get reqs moved there are entries needed in the Org Model.

Just do a comparison to find out what is missing.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

The point is that I was configuring all the systems and I did not do any settings there. I checked it now and it's also empty in prod. I am thinking about deleting the whole org. structure as I think it is the reason. We changed the backed some time ago and it never worked properly since then. I would like to start from scratch with the org. plan but have no idea how I can delete current business partners(purchasing groups) and the rest of the structure to have a fresh start.

What about local porg and group - do we need it?

cheers,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you want to move reqs you need to have a local POrg and local PGroup.

Also an external entry channel. You should have these settings in your working system, do you?

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

The only thing we have is channel backend node with RFCUSER but we have no local porg. or local pgrp. We only have one purch. org. referring to backend and several p.grp. referring to backend.

What is use of local things if we only use backend?

cheers,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

It depends on which type of reqs are moved as there are two scenarios - procurement of external requirements and plan-driven procurement. The first uses the entry channel and makes sure, that reqs with account assignment are moved. The second use the local elements and takes care of moving direct material reqs. But the first scenario also assumes that the local elements are there and therefore requires them.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, do you know where I can find more details about it? Unfortunately SRM210 training course did not cover those scenarios in such detail.

cheers,

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good overview gives the help - more you get with doing it - not much docu out there.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/7d/fba93e08503614e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As of SRM40, you don't have to use a local Porg anymore for ECS scenario. For thsi you have to implement OSS notes 944918 and read consulting note 946201.

Kind regards,

Yann