cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a two page format script.But i am not getting detail header text in main window of Page2 when item data exceeds window size.

please tell me how to do it.

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Pramanan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

TOP Area

The TOP area always appears at the beginning of the main window. You can use it, for example, to automatically output headings on the subsequent pages for tables that cover several pages.

All output you place into the TOP area using the print program is not formatted at once, but stored internally in SAPscript first. Formatting occurs only as soon as the TOP area in the main window is actually output, that is, as soon as the print program writes text into the BODY area. Variables are retrieved and replaced in that moment as well.

If the BODY area of the main window was filled before the program reached the definition of the TOP area, this definition is used as TOP area for the subsequent page. This means, that you can no longer delete a heading in the TOP area after writing text into the BODY area.

Window type Area Point of time

MAIN BODY immediately

MAIN TOP at the beginning of the main window

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

good

use the SAP SCRIPT page break to the line where you want to display your screen data.

COMMAND-> NEXT-PAGE.

thanks

mrutyun^

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have a separete window for the header text then increase the size of the window

Regards

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharma,

Please check the header details text is under the main window logic. Otherwise check whether are you including the header details text causing window as part of PAGE2 or not. If not include that window in PAGE2.

Thanks,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try protect---endprotect block.

Regards,

Himanshu