cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AuC settlement error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting an error "Settle the balance from previous year in previous year first" while I am trying to settle a WBS to AUC in an Investment measure.Error messge no KD625.

Description of the error syas:The values from the previous year are not settled to the corresponding AUC in the current year using the investment measure settlement.

There are constraints in opening the previous period.

Can any one please suggest how to tackle this error without opening the period.

Thanks

Sourabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all replies. I have got the ideas to go about this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

Please give your mail id

regards

Pratap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Pl write to me at sourabh_saxena@infosys.com

Thanks,

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

We used the note 339973:

Solution mentioned in note:

Carry out a periodic settlement to AuC or to other CO receivers using a preliminary settlement (see also Note 82514) for the fiscal year in which the non-settled debits were posted in CO. In relation to this, note that for summary investment measures, periodic settlement settles only the respective annual values of the order/WBS element (See also Note 819197).

If you cannot carry out a periodic settlement in previous years (due to the closing of the fiscal years in FI/FI-AA, for instance), you can set message KD625 as a warning message or deactivate it.

To do this, add the following entry for the application area 'KD' in Transaction OBA5:

Message number = '625'

User Name = ' ' or certain users

Online = 'W' or '-', for example (see F4 help)

Batch Input = 'W' or '-', for example (see F4 help)

As a prerequisite for Transaction OBA5, implement the following program correction beforehand and add the following entry to table T100S using SM31 (if it does not yet exist in your system):

Application Area MsgNo Allowed Standard Switch off

KD 625 IWE E X

Note that debits that have not been settled still exist in previous years on the order/WBS element after a final settlement without error message KD625. If you cannot close the investment measure because of this balance, refer to Note 140672.

Regards

Sreenivas

Pls close the post if satisfied.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess your periods might have closed for which it is n't allowing previous year details to WBSE. Please check with your FI/CO consultants on this.

Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan