cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File-Proxy (Error while receiving by HTTP )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a problem in the scenario file to Proxy....which is that after placing a source file successfuly in the source directory.... it is showing an information message in the XML message monitoring(sxmb_moni) like below

Error while receiving by HTTP (error code: 400, error text: ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED)

Could anybody explain the problem please????where i need to configure to reslove this.

Thanks.

Respond me Imme pls.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Reffer this links:

thanks

farooq

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hari,

How did you fix the problem. I am also having the same issue

Regards

Monika Dietz

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks like a problem on XI with RFC destination pointing to R/3 application system.

Take RFC destination from receiver XI CC and test it via SM59.

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Error: HTTP 400- Bad Request- ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED

Description: The request could not be understood by the server due to malformed syntax. The client SHOULD NOT repeat the request without modifications.

Possible Tips: May be because of huge message flow. Related SAP Notes-824554, 906435, 783515, 910649, 706563 If it is because of Queue problems have a look into SMQ2 and then go thru this blog- How to Re-Process failed XI Messages Automatically

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

First thing to check is that the adapter_plain service is activated in the transaction SICF. (path: default_host-> sap -> xi -> adapter_plain

Then check that the http service is running properly (transaction SMICM).

Also, unless you are connecting to an SAP webAS, you should give a username and password, rather than "Use Logon data fotr SAP System". You could also maintain the URL and authentication data as an sm59 destination and use that in the adapter.

Please look at these...

Check out this SAP Note- 824554

Also this links

Cache Refresh~

https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700003163902004E/HowTo_handle_XI_30_Caches.pdf

Thanks

Swarup