Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket Creation

anversha_s
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can any one help me on, how to create a ticket using the Function Module OIJ_EL_A_TICKETS_MAINTAIN_N.

By searching this forum, i came to know we have to use the below mentioned FM for the above pupose.

1) Call FM: OIJ_EL_A_TICKETS_MAINTAIN_N

2) Call FM: ENQUEUE_E_OIJTKT

3) Call FM: OIJB_GENERATE_DOCUMENTS_N

4) Call FM: DEQUEUE_E_OIJTKT

Can any1 help me to proceed on this requirement in a structured manner.

Any sample codes will be highly helpful for me.

Thanks and Regards,

Anversha S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anversha,

The function module OIJ_EL_A_TICKETS_MAINTAIN_N is responsible for saving the tickets on to the database. This function module is responsible for validating the paramaters passed to the function module, replacing the temporary tickey keys and then saving the ticket on to the database.

The next function module which is called is ENQUEUE_E_OIJTKT which takes a lock on the ticket which was created, so that there are no concurrent processing on the same ticket.

The next and most important step is to post the follow on documents which is done by the function module OIJB_GENERATE_DOCUMENTS_N. The follow on documents that would be posted depends on the movement scenario and correspondingly the function modules you have defined for the same in the customizing.

After the follow on documnets are posted, we unlock the ticket key which is done by the function module DEQUEUE_E_OIJTKT.

To get a gist of the above process, have a look at the function module IDOC_INPUT_OILTKT02 as it is easy to understand.

Regards,

Sandil

anversha_s
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sandil,

Thank you for your response.

But still i was not able to get clear picture, bcoz the FM you mentioned it is related to IDOC. My Scenario is not IDOC.

Can any1 has some sample code for reference!

Regards,

Anversha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anversha,

I know that the function module is relevant for IDOCS , but the reason I have given this IDOC as a reference is for you to understand the flow of sequence in ticket creation.

Nevertheless, can you specify what is the scenario.

Regards,

Sandil

anversha_s
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sure Thank You, I will explain.

I will get below fields from an RFC.

1. Material Number

2. Tank Number

3. Material Temperature

4. Test Temperature

5. Test Density

6. API

7. Quantity in BB6

8. Quantity in BBL

9 Quantity in MT

10.Quantity in LTO

11. Quantity in L15

12. Quantity in L

13. Quantity in M3

14. Event Type1 ( S,E,M) -> Start of loading,end of loading and mid night loading

15. Date of event

16. Time of event

17. Date of creation

18. Time of creation.

19. Record status.

20. Ticket Number -

> for updation (blank initially)

21. Nomintion Number.----> for updation (blank initially)

Store the above fields in an ZTABLE.

Then take the above fields from ZTABLE and create tickets for all the nomination keys using above material..and store the Created 'Ticket Number' and 'Nomination Number' in the ZTABLE.

20. Ticket Number -

> for updation (blank initially)

21. Nomintion Number.----> for updation (blank initially)

Thanks and Regards,

Anversha S

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anversha_s
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Solved