Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting change From Unrestricted to Quality Inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Help please.

I am trying to do posting chnage using MB1B transaction (322 Mvt type). But I'am having an error : "Change the inspection stock of material XXXX in QM only".

I do not know what this error means, Please someone help me.

Initially, the material was received in "Quality inspection", but it was already been moved to Unrestricted. But now, we are having problem in doing posting change from Unrestricted to Quality inspection.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

since QM is actviated in your plant and the stock is moved from QI to unrestricted trough QM it is not possible to transfer post the material to unrestricted.for transfering first you have to reverse the PO and cancel the inspection lot ,and then make new migo posting

regards

thyagarajan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that you have had your question answered so if you are happy with this can you please award points if you want to but mainly can you please mark your question as answered so that it is easier to navigate around the open questions in the forum as the number of pages are growing and growing and it takes too long to go through everything especially if a satisfactory answer has already been given and people like me who want to help will give up and so some people may not get any help.

Thanks for this

Frenchy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please cancel GRN & inspection lot. Do keep QM in active. Then generate new GRN & Inspection lot.

RP Veluchamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Basically once you have activated QM then any changes of status of stock becomes the responsibility of QM and it WILL NOT ALLOW you to do it under normal transactions. The stock is release by finding the inspection lot that was created when yo did the GR and in the inspection lot you make a 'useage decision' to release the stock.

I hope that this helps

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mylene,

I do not know QM in SAP at all but maybe the problem lies in that you cannot post the goods because you have to do it in QM not in IM (as you tried via MB1B).

Please search for 'QM 322' ( 'ERP - Logistics Materials Management (MM)' forum, within 90 days). The first thread with titel 'Transfer posting from Unrestricted to Quality using QM' may help you.

BR

Csaba