cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

create one order with reference to multiple quotations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

Is it possible in standard SAP to create one sales order with multiple quotations, or to create one order with reference to multiple orders, if yes what is the procedure.

Regards,

kishore.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

First Create 2 Quotations and go to VA01 enter the doct type and go to Sales documet tab in Menu bar select Create with reference then there enter ur quotation number, wat all the details are there in the qut all the values are copied the once again go to S.Doct ---> Create with Reference --> enter 2nd quotation number then this will also copy..

The same procedure u need to follow for Orders also..

I hope it will help you...

rewards, if it useful...

Regards

Durga Prasad

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The creation of Sales Documents in SD with reference to other Sales Documents, even with (1:n) relationship does not pose any restriction, but be careful that in order to create a document of a given type (e.g. TA (Sales Order)) as a follow-up document (the latter "referencing" the preceeding document) to the document of another given type (e.g. AG (Quotation)), that this is allowed. This is done by defining it in Customizing for Copy Control.

After that, you can "link" documents among each other and this is reflected in the concept of "Document Flow".

Best regards,

Stephane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Yes, You can create a Sales Order with reference to multiple quotes or Sales Orders.

The Procedure is as follows

1. Goto T. Code VA01 (CREATE SALES ORDER)

2. Give Sales document type and Sales Area

3. After entering into the Create Sales Order screen, click on top left menu which is "Sales Document"

4. In that list, you have an option " Create With reference", in that again you have two options "To Sales Document" and "To Serial Number"

5. Select "To sales Document", then a window will be opened which has all the tabs like "Inquiry, Quotation, Order, Contract, Shc. Agg, Billing doc"

6. Select any one tab which you want to copy (say quotation), give the quotation number there and click on copy.

7. Then all the line items and Header data will be copied from quotation to that sales order.

8. Like this you can do for any number of times.

Hope this is clear

Reward if helpful

Thanks

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen,

You made my day, you are awesome. Simple question, but you'll see, it's hard to find, I spent many days investigating on how to do that and I was about to make a new thread, I saved tome thanks to you.

Thank you and regards,

Lionel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kishore,

It possible to create a sales order with reference to multiple

quotations or sales order.

Goto t-code VA01.Enter the Order type and click on the button

above "Create with reference".

Select the Order tab or the Quotation tab.

Thanks ,

Umesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes , you can reference many to one sales order.

Regards

KRSNA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wht is the procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you create the Sales Order in VA01, select create with reference and use the quotation number. Then again in the Sales Order Select the Menu

Sales Document -> Create with Reference

give the quotation number and select. Now you should be able to create the order with reference to more than one quotation.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think we can have multiple quotation reference to a single sales order in standard SAP.

Prase