cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Positiontexts of Factura programically (only of Position 1)

NabiZamani
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi developers,

I have an urgent problem:

If I choose transaction VF02 and afterwards a faktura, then I get displayed the positions of this faktura. What I want is to delete the positiontexts of the first position of certain fakturas (about 300.000 fakturas available!). Manually, I would click double-click on the first faktura position to get datails about the first position. The details also have a tab called "Position texts". What I actually want is to delete the "positio notes". Of course I don't want to to this manually. I need to write some ABAP programm, that selects the fakturas and then delets corresponding the texts. But I do not know how to delete the texts. They must be stored in some database table, right? But where exactly??

Any help is appreciated!!!!

Thanks,

parsman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are talking about the long text, then double click the text to get into the editor.

Beeing there choose from menu GOTO > Header

There you can find the keys you need to find the text in table STXH and STXL.

NabiZamani
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply, but I am not talking about the longtexts.

I you double-click on any position of the faktura, you will get detailed information of this position. These are, of course, the Header plus some other information displayed in 6 tabs. On one of the tabs you can see the "positionstexte", which I want to delete programically, not manually!!!

Thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And this tab that has in German logon the name "Positionstexte "

and this has the various longtexts

NabiZamani
Contributor
0 Kudos

Under the tab "Positionstexte" you can find "Positionsnotiz". in which table can I see the entry for "Positionsnotiz" (the real longtext!)??

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

double click the text it to get to the EDITOR, then choose from menu GOTO > Header to find the keys.

ALL Longtext is stored in STXH and STXL.

NabiZamani
Contributor
0 Kudos

If I double-click the "Positionsnotiz" under "Textart" then I do not get into the editor! But i can click into the editor, to get into it. Butwhat should I choose afterwards in GOTO > Header? which of the menu entries should I choose to find out the ID I need?

What do you mean with "ALL Longtext is stored in STXH and STXL"?

My "Positionsnotiz" has the text "test123456", but this I cannot find in these tables???

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did not say you should go GOTO > header when seeing the item overview of the invoice, nor when you are in the item detail.

I said you should double click text. you can as well click the magnifying glass below the text window.

Then you are the long text editor. From there you should execute GOTO > header . there is no futher menu.

It opens just a window with all infos you need.

If you have used the standard SAP item note, then you should see

Textname 0064080648000001 (invoice number + item number)

Sprache EN

Text-ID 0002 Positionsnotiz

Textobjekt VBBP Vertrieb Positionstexte

This is the key to find the record in table STXH and STXL.

By the way you cannot read the text with SE16.

You have to do it with a function module called READ_TEXT.