cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in sales order creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I created a operative project Defn named E-9901 (example) and created WBSE, Networks,Activities (assigned workcenters too to activities), and assigned material to my network. Now I created a Sales Order for this material and saved it. The Sales Order number is 11763.

Now, according to the concept a hierarchy for my sales order with name E-1763 (1763 being last four digits of my sales order) should automatically be created by the system in my operative WBS but this is not done in my case.

To achieve this, the "SD/PS assignment" indicator must be set but i am not able to find it in control data of my project definition.Can anyone tell me how to achieve this??

thanx in advance

sharath

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using assembly processing concept, then Project will get created from sales order. In this case project numbering will be inherited from sale order. Please refer assembly processing functionality, refer help.sap materials.

Please let us know if you need any other details.

Best Regards,

Rakesh Pradhan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx for your response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You seem to be using Assembly processing. As suggested by Rakesh refer the assembly porcessing details. Link to the same is below;

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/95/1613a8837b11d2b6700000e82d8bd1/frameset.htm

Materials>Asseembly Processing in Project Systems

Regarding the SD/PS indicator, you'll find this in standard project definition and not operative.

Regards

Sreenivas

Pls close the post if satisfied.