cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise structure with reference to integration points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can some one send me information on Enterprise structure with reference to integration points in SAP-IS RETAIL plz.

Edited by: sayee on Feb 20, 2008 11:54 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shivhare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sayee

In the Sales and Distribution module of SAP, there are three different perspectives for an enterprise structure. These are:

• Market Oriented Organization structure

• Internal Organization Structure

• Shipping Related Organization Structure

Market Oriented Organization Structure

Market oriented Organization structure in the Sales and Distribution module consists of sales organizations, distribution Channels and a reference division. A combination of sales organization and distribution channel forms a Distribution Chain.

Internal Organisation Structure

Sales Office and Sales Group represent the internal Organization in SAP. The internal Organization structure is used for performance management of sales personnel.

Shipping Related Structure (*For Stock Transport Orders)

Independent Organizational entities, such as shipping points, are responsible for scheduling and processing deliveries to Stores from the Distribution Centre. A delivery is always carried out by one shipping point only. The shipping point depends on the following criteria:

• Plant/Site (Distribution Centre)

• Shipping Condition

• Loading Group

Thanks

Amit Shivhare

PS: Reward point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amit appreciate your valid answer, but i have a ? for u

Can i use site as a customer in sales order, if yes what settings is require.?

I have followed this way

At store level B to B relationship, walkin customer can buy any aricles, but we cant create a new customer, so here Store plays as a customer, if store number is 1000, when i entering in sales order 1000 as sold and ship to party and article, defalut site is other than 1000, even i have set 1000 as delevering point in Artilce and Customer master. need u r solution

thanks in advance

Satish

Retail consultant

shivhare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish

You can use site in sales order . I think not any setting required

When we create site master data in SAP IS retail its recommended create master data customer and vendor master data with respect to that site

Thanks

Amit Shivhare

PS: Reward Point