cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help required with Access Sequence for 'Delivery output' of Scheduling note

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

I need help with creation of an Access Sequence.

I have created an access sequence for sales org and customer, where the communication is emailed or faxed to the CR party- Forwarding agent.

BUT - some customers have more than 1 forwarding agent in their masterdata, and not all forwarding agents are wanting to receive fax/email, so if a condition record exists it will always try to send via the method set up against the customer.

I need to create an access sequence which looks at the customer/ Forwarding agent combination, - I have created new condition tables and Access sequences to include Vendor, - but when i create delivery notes, - this is not working, - it is not recognising the access sequence at all, the vendor party/haulier is not being recognised at all- I keep getting access not made, Initialised field'

Please advise how i can get the customer/Forwarding agent scenario to work

Many thanks

Tony

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony

The Forwarding Agent functionality is available in Shipment (VT01N) but not in Delivery Transaction. Your scenario is similiar to mine in that I had to show Freight Calculations based on the Vendor but the Condition Record always showed that the Vendor did not exist.

My Developer handled this beautifully, though he didn't tell me how. Bottomline, dont consider LIFNR, you need to consider SPDNR-Forwarding Agent. The Acces Sequence will then detect the Condition Record for the Vendor.

Suggest you have a quiet word with your Developer and he should be able to come to a solution.

Regards

Ramana ND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana

Thanks for your reply

SPDNR does not seem to be in the 'Field Catalog - output for deliveries' -

TDLNR is available - This is called Number of Forwarding Agent, is it this field ??

When i enter the field SPDNR directly, without choosing it from the catalog, it says SPDNR does not exist in table KOMB, KOMBV2 or KOMPBV2

Please advise if possible

Thanks

Tony

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

The field SPDNR can not be entered directly in the feild catalog list.

First it has to be included in the list through inculde or user exit......

SPRO->Sales and Distribution>System Modifications->Create New Fields (Using Condition Technique)-->New Fields For Output Control---> Use INCLUDE for new fields in Dictionary (messages) or Use user exit for new fields (messages)

You ask your ABAP consultant to do this then it will be available in the field catalog list then u can select in the condition table then into access sequence and so on...

Kindly Reward points if usefull.

Regards

vK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SPDNR was the case when I needed the Forwarding Agent which was then made available in KOMK for Freight Calculations. In your case, possibly since you are looking at Output, TDLNR (Forwarding Agent Number) if made available in KOMB could possibly resolve your issue. TDLNR is generally referred in Shipment transactions. Your Developer could throw more light on this, perhaps?

Regards

Ramana ND