cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change requests

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am in a middle of upgrade (not relevant what kind of upgrade). However, I have a lot of change request in "modified" state (I see them in SE09) and I need to release them for the upgrade to continue.

What is the quickest way to release hundreds of change requests ?

Please Advice,

Dimitry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitry,

you can use the transaction "SE03" - "unlock objects". This way is a little bit faster......

Regards

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks marcus.

anyone else ? maybe a faster way ?

Please Advice,

Dimitry Haritonov

Former Member
0 Kudos

While I am not familiar with the quickest way to release hundreds of requests, I would advise against unlocking all objects, since that may compromise development activity that took place to date.

A user with sufficient authority can release other user's requests. So you can click on each request and press F9. You need not wait for the release to finish. Just keep clicking on each and pressing F9. To save press F11. For back press F3. My speed goes up considerably when I use keyboard instead of mouse.

Sorry this is not the answer you were looking for. But if you do find a good way to do it, please share with us. Tables can be udpated in the database to show them as released etc. but I would not call that a good way .

Answers (0)