cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Enterprise Services Workplace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arkin

I have SAP login id ( SXXXXXXXXXX ) which I got through my SAP XI certification. I used this id to get login to ESA work place through the url https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/esareg. Now I have access to SAP PI, ECC, SCM and SRM. But what i have is only read access. I am not able to create or modify any new or existing scenarios or programs. Can please know what authorization do I need to get write( modify) access and practice some new scenarios.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru, my colleague and I will analyze, but therefore you need to give us your S-user. Please email it to me and I will forward it.

My email is: arkin.efeoglu@sap.com

for others who read this threat. I am not centrally taking care for user and authorization problems. Please do not drop emails to address authorization problems. The normal way is to create OSS tickets on HU2

...arkin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arkin

I sent an email to your specified email id with my login details. I apologize for my late response. I really appreciate your help in this regard.

Thanks

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru, usually you should also have "write" rights.

I talked to our enterprise SOA RIG team (RIG stands for regional implementation group) to invest some time figuring out whether there is a limitation for S-users.

Upfront, we used standard authorization as usually used during SAP trainings. Actually you shouldn't face any limitations except changing configuration in the backend, which is not in our interest.

...arkin