Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The error is " The Mapping to Node has not been completed

ArtiBhat
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting a strange type of error and need help immediately.

The error is " The Mapping to Node COMPONENTCONTROLLER.1.PLANNING_ENTITY Has Not Been Completed" for the node that exists in the Parent component and is being used in all the child nodes thru reverse mapping.

I have done mapping in all the child nodes but still the message is coming.

Could anybody tell me the reason .

Regards,

Arti.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basically somewhere you have defined a context node 'PLANNING_ENTITY' to be an Input-Element. At the same time you did not define (through a component usage at design time) where the input to that node is coming from. This means the mapping path to the node is not complete, and the node does not know where it is mapped to.

Either:

- You untick the checkbox 'Input-Element (ext.)' inside the controller context, or

- You find the component that uses the component with the node 'PLANNING_ENTITY' and select Component_Usage->'Name of Usage'->'Add controller usage'. Inside the controller menu you see then, you can now provide a mapping to the context node.

I realise this now sounds a little confusing, but I'm happy to provide more details should you need them.

Cheers,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi arti....

you might be doing any dynamic programming..... check for the code ffor mapping.

or

the component controller might not have been activated after a change.

---regards,

alex b justin