cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver Determination: Sender not found is in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting a "message incomplete: no sender found" error, in a synchronous step from a BPM(The intended receiver is another BPM which is in a separate namespace & SWCV). The message interface for the send step is also in a different namespace & SWCV.

I tested the call to the target BPM(with the same message interface) using a tester BPM and it was working fine. However both were in the same namespace.

I couldnot find any reason other than to think about the namespaces being different.

I have defined the dependencies between the SWCV's and have imported those into the Integratoin builder.

suggestions/leads/hints will be most appreciated...

Thanks & Regards,

Renjith.

Now we have got a little more clarity on how the error occurs. Let me explain the steps in BPM -

Step1 Receive MSG1

Step2 Map MSG1 to MSG2

Step3 Send ASYNC MSG2

Step4 map MSG2 to MSG3

Step5 Send Sync MSG3

and so on...

In this case the Step5 send sync msg3 fails and i get the error back - "Message is incomplete. No Sender found" - during receiver determination.

If i were to remove the step3, send msg3 async, everything works like a charm....Has anyone got an idea why this is happening?

Message was edited by: Renjith Andrews

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renjith,

<i> If i were to remove the step3, send msg3 async, everything works like a charm....Has anyone got an idea why this is happening?

</i>

i suppose the problem lies here...u are merely sending a msg which is not been caught by any recv step or by any channel.

Regards

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

Thanks for the response.

The step 3 was executed successfully and i can see the file in the output folder. It was not failing.

As for step5, it never got till recevier determination because the error was that the sender information was missing.

Thanks & Regards,

Renjith.