cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with delivery split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a small problem with delivery split on Release 4.70.

When I try to deliver two orders and I’d like to obtain one delivery I not be able to do this.

I already read note 399912 for split analysis (but I never saw the message VL 033 into the dialog log) and I also create the report ZLE_ANALYZE_DELIVERY_SPLIT (note 355404).

The most strange behavior is when I run the report ZLE_ANALYZE_DELIVERY_SPLIT it shows me that there is no reason for split, then in my opinion there are no causes for split the delivery.

Also in this case I obtain two different deliveries.

Someone can help me?

Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i am not sure what the message nr VL033 is, but try going to the customer master. go to the sales area > shipping tabs and check if the 'order combination' has been ticked. then test again.

regards.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please the below for the orders which you would like to combine

ship to party,shippig conditons of the sold to party,Route, Delivery due date of the orders and order combination field in the customer master.

There might be scenario's where your client would like to add few other parameters in spliting the orders. This is done in the copying requirement routine between sales order to delivery document, VTLA.

Please check with your programmer and understand if some other fields are also included in the program for splitting.

I hope this might your need

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The following will cause a delivery split

1. Shipping point.

2. Ship to party and

3.Delivery date.

Regrads,

PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I solved my problem, to be clearer I understand my problem.

I try to set on knvv the value of ‘Order combination’ Knvv-kzazu with X. (this operation basically simulate the x on customer master shipping screen).

Then I try to create the delivery from two orders and finally I obtain only one delivery.

The result is that in my customization I can’t set this field (‘Order combination’) so I can’t create one delivery form combination of two or more orders with the actually setting.

Thanks to all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

For an order combination into 1 delivery, following 5 conditions should be satisfied.

1)Shipping point.

2)Ship-to Party.

3)Delivery Date.

4)Route.

5)Incoterms.

check the first 3 in the Sales order headers while the last 2 in the item details or/and in the Customer master.

Apart of the above , the order combination indicator should also

be set in the Customer master.

Incase of any further queries feel free to revert back.

Thanks and regards,

Umesh Karane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

Check for all your items in the sales orders, the following will cause a delivery split

1) Ship to Party

2) Route

3) Shipping Conditions

4) Shipping Point

Do reward Points if the same is useful..

Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jonathan,

Thanks for your answer,

I’ve got a small problem: in my shipping screen on customer master I don’t have the 'order combination' checkbox.

I also try (as I’m reading from sap help) to check 'order combination' on order header into shipping screen but in this screen I can see 'order combination' but I can’t check it.

Could be this the cause of delivery splitting?

Hello Lakshmipathi and Atul Keshav ,

I did the orders with same customer and material.

Thanks to all.

Regards.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Andrea

The short text for Message VL033 is "Item &1: delivery split due to conflicting header data (&2: &3 <-> &4)".

So please check the following areas:-

1) In Material Master, "Sales: General/Plant" view, ensure the transportation group and loading group are same for all materials

2) Go to Customer Mater, select "Sales Area Data" and see whether the "Shipping Conditions" under "Shipping" tab is unique for the customers

From the above message, most probably your problem should be addressed if you just look in the above two areas.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi