Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding speicification of backend bapis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody:

First thank you all for your help!

I need create webservice using backend bapi due to Some requirements , would you please tell me where to download the backend bapis speicification which I can refer to . couldn't thank you more!

Best regards

Frank

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through this link for converting your RFC enabled function module into webservice.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/e9/ae1b9a5d2cef4ea4b579f19d902871/content.htm

Regards,

Murtuza

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

U can get the details abt bapi using tcode SE37 in r/3 system. Can u elaborate more , what exactly u want? u want help in creating the webservice or u need information abt the bapi?

regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

some urgent questions are like the following:

1 in what ways can we tranfer information between Java system and SAP?

2 please give me some materials about the technics and the basic steps ,so I can implement the requirements.

3 how to configurate the tomcat when we want to use java and RFC to implement the data transferation between SAP and java system.

couldn't thank you more.

Best regards

Frank

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Frank,

When you say Java system (Tomcat) do you have custom Java applications that have to interact with SAP?

Chintan

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, basic development environment is elipse + tomcat, is that ok to implement such requirement to connect with sap?

if not, please tell me how ! couldn't thank you more , mate.

Best regards.

Frank

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dong,

If you have custom Java appliactions deployed on Tomcat and you want to talk to SAP then you need to go thru [SAP Java Conector|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/6f/1bd5c6a85b11d6b28500508b5d5211/frameset.htm]

Chintan