cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a problem about "ship_to party"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,everyone,

pls help me out :the sold-to party and ship-to party is the same in my company,and they are the address of the buyer's offer's address,not the real destination.

if a customer has several different ship-to party ,how can I solve it?

do I have to create many customer number with the same customer name and different ship-to party (address or destination) ,or some other way out ?

pls give me a solution.

appreciate.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You require to create separate Ship-to-Party through T.Code: XD01, using account Group 0002 for Ship to Party..

It is possible to assign multiple ship to party to a sold-to-party & do the same in XD02 --> Sales Area Data --> Partner function (Here add all ship to party created in above step).

In the transaction i.e Sales Order, Ship to party will be poped-up & select the relevant ship to party.

Hope the above is helpful.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if Helpful.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Each sold to party, ship to party, bill to party and payer will have a seperate customer master record. you need to select relevant account group while creating a master record.

Moreover, your address of destination and ship to party address should always be same.

It doesnt matter if a sold to party has multiple ship to party's . you can always select a ship to party at each item level of a sales order and send that particular item to that particular ship to party.

REWARD POINTS IF HELPFUL

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is a classic case to use Drop Ship customer. In the sense a sold to X will also have a ship to X, but along with he also have a plenty of other locations where you might need to deliver the goods.

Option 1 is to create those many places as ship to's in master data.

or

whats popularly used is a ship to party by name DROP SHIP. The Drop ship is ship to creted with dummy master data and the actual address is entered at the sales order level. so the shipping dept knows of this entered address at the sales order level and sends the product to that place.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

for ur problem u have to create more than one ship to party to ur customer. the control will be in account group and partner determination. create one account group as a copy of 0002. create customers in that. they will become ship to parties. go to ur partner determination and assign the 0002 copy account group to the already existing partner dtmn. go to partner functions and remove the flags for SH non changeable and mandatory. and also remove the flag for UNIQUE for SH function.

go to your XD02 for the sold to party customer sales area data, partner functions tab add one more ship to party number and save.

Former Member
0 Kudos

let me know if you still need any information on how dropship goods are managed and processed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Goto XD01, create multiple no of ship to party with account grp of 0002.

Then open the sold to party by XD02, goto sales area tab, partner functions, assign manually all the already created ship to parties.

Hpe it is useful

Reward if useful....

Thanks

Kaleeswaran