cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mannual assignment of tasklist to 03 type lots

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to assign the task list (Routing – Master Recipe, hence we are using Process Order) manually to 03-inspection type generated lots.

I have checked the possibilities in the in IMG, but the option is not available there in for this particular inspection type default values. Pls let me know if there is any other way out.

With Best Regards,

Shyamal Joshi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot mannually assign tasks lists to an 03 inspection type.

The 03 lots are generated, created and controlled by the production/process orders.

This is actually determined by the inspection lot origin and you cannot change the inspection lot origins.

Craig

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kaushik_choudhury2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shyamal,

As per my understading you want to assign the tasklist manually so what you can do is uncheck the checkbox Automatic Assignment for the inspection type . But for inspection type -03 this checkbox is not there. So you can create a new inspection type with the same setting as 03 type along with unchecking the Automatic Assignment

Thanks & Regards

Kaushik Choudhury

0 Kudos

Hello Shyamal,

if you are having problems in assigning a task list then I would strongly recommend that you check if the implementation of the EXIT QPL10001 can help resolve this issue. This exit can be called via the QA02 transaction during the task list selection.

I hope that this information helps resolve your issue.

Regards,

Isabelle

Edited by: Isabelle Britten on Feb 20, 2008 9:30 AM

0 Kudos

Hello Shyamal,

the manual creation of 03 inspection lots is not possible.

The restriction is due to the fact that 03 inspections are assigned to a production order.

In the CO02 transaction you have the possibility to create an inspection lot via the menue.

Functions - Inspection lot - create.

Maybe this information will help resolve your issue.

Regards,

Isabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Isabelle

I think I have not make the friends the problem properly.

I dont need to create the lot manualy, I need to attach the task list to the lot.

Means whene ever the lot generated it should be in CRTD status, then i'll go to qa02 and assign the tasklist to it then the system will change the status to "REL.

With Best Regards,

Shyamal