Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate Adobe Print Form and send to vendor on RFQ Save

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am working in Adobe Print Forms. The requirement is as follows:

When a RFQ is being saved, I want to generate the Adobe Print Form and then send it to the Vendor.

I found out that this is possible using Output determination. I configured a custom output type and defined my routine and program to generate the Print Form. However I am unable to complete the link. In my custom program I need to get the RFQ Number and its details. But I am unable to get the RFQ Number in this program.

What steps I am missing and how can I get the RFQ Number and other details that I can pass to the Adobe Form Print Program? Also what config I need to do to send mail to the vendor.

Any help will be appreciated.

Regards,

Jai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

With the output determination it's easy .

Each time the message is generated a record is add in table NAST and you'll get access to this record in your print program so you should retrieve easily the number of your RFQ .

Do not hesitate if you need more explanation.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bertrand,

Thanks for you reply. My system is SAP ECC 6.0

I checked the output determination. I went to transaction NACE, selected application 'EA', created a new output type ZNEU. For this new output type in the Processing Routines I selected

Transm. Medium = External Send

(I am confused here. Should I use Print Output. What is the difference?)

Then in the Program I defined the copy I made from program SAPFM06P and changed it to use my PDF Form.

Form Routine = Adobe_Entry_Neu.

PDF/Smartform Form = Z_MM_RFQ_QUOTATION

Form Type = PDF.

But when I run this it is not triggering my form. I am not sure what is going wrong, am I missing some configuration.

I will appreciate if you can explain the process in detail so that I can see what is going wrong here.

Regards,

Jai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jai,

If you use external send, the form will be send automatically thru e-mail . E-mail adress of recipient comes from the Partners master data of the message.

In nace, in ZNEU have you set the program name to your specific program, the entry point as your specific entry_point and the form also ?

Can you send me by mail screen shot of your message ?

Regards

Answers (0)