cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery does not contain items to be picked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created Stock Transport Order (STO) and then Delivery Note with VL10g.

In Delivery Output EK00 (Picking list Printing ) gets populated along with EKSU (Picking List EDI output).

But EK00 only turns green and EKSU turns Red saying that "Delivery does not contain items to be picked"

My Conclusions :

1) Picking is happening with EK00 due to which EKSU doesnt get any items to be Picked and it fails in creating Idoc.

I want to make both outputs (EK00 and EKSU) turning green(Successful).

How can I do this. ?

Any setting or any other approach welcome.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thusar,

Have you did the picking for this delivery , because VL10G is for PGI this will done after picking.

you will get the picking report after doing the picking through LT03 and take Print LT31 ( picking Report )for TO confirmation LT12..

after that go to VL10G for PGI..

I hope it is help full, if iam wrong plz give me the clear requirment..

Rewards, if it is useful..

regards

Durga Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durga..

What ever you said is correct..

But my requirement is regarding the "Output Type EK00 and

EKSU".

Requirement : -

1) Bussiness Process for my requrement is : We create Stock Transport Order (STO) in Me21n then Delivery note from this STO in VL10g.

2) As delivery note gets created tow Output types get populated in Menu Extra > Delivery Output > Header

those are EK00 (For printing ) and EKSU(for sending "Picking Request" Idoc).This process is fixed in our organisation.

3) Now My problem is Both Outputs EK00 and EKSU gets populated at Menu path given above, But only EK00 turns green but EKSU turns RED saying "There are no Items to be Picked".

4) Now I want to make both Outputs (EK00 and EKSU) Green producing Printing and Idoc .

I think now its pretty clear.

Please suggest.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

I too am facing the same issue where in the VL10g transaction issues EK00 correctly but fails for EKSU,

I was wondering if you could resolve the issue.

And if so, it wuld be of great help if you could send me the solution!!!

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. Check whether the Material in delivery are relevant for picking.

2. If yes, then try chaning the order of the Output in the Output procedure

fist EKSU

then give EK00

3. If EK00 is green agreeed , check if any automatic picking is done , becasue once the picking is done then the EDI output is failing.

Regards

KRSNA