Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock clearence

former_member385456
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

this is what i have a problem whcih my client is asking about physical stock is not in a godown, but in the system stock will be there, client is asking how i cleared the stocks with out efffecting to finance.

pl help me for above,

regards,

M.S.R.PRAKASH

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Without effecting finance is impossible.

if you have 100 pcs with 2 $ per pcs then your stock has a total value of 200 $

when you write of 20 pcs, the remaining value is 160 $

If you want write off 20 at a price of zero, then the remaining 80 pcs would have a value of 200 $, means you have a new price : 2,50 $ per pcs instead of 2 $

If you want this, then do MR21 and set the price to zero (this creates a fincancial posting for entire 200 $)

then goods issue 20 pcs (no financial posting as the price is zero)

then do again MR21 and set the price to 2,5, (this will create a opposite financial posting of 200$ ).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This cannot be done without affecting FI as your inventory value has to get effect when there is any increase or decrease of quantity. You may write off these difference of Physical and System stocks but definitely the FI will get effected.

thanks

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

before getting to any conclusion check the material moment using MMBe as t-code fo the specified period and if it comes to zero then check the material in transit

former_member385456
Participant
0 Kudos

pl understand that pl go through my question once again & give me if this will happen then wt should i do is there any help from u

regards

M.S.R.PRAKASH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shankar

Actually this is work of MM or PP .Ask ur collegues to generate a new movement type for that purpose like say z01.

Regards

Mandar