Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_ALR_87011774 returns the message u0093Program 9PSM does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear Gurus,

I have been given a task to add a t-code to a role and i did that but when the user execute the transaction

the transaction S_ALR_87011774 returns the message “Program 9PSM does not exist.

how to fix it.

i did run the SU53 report and it says

activity : 03

co trasaction rks

and these two are maintained in the object.

please help me how to resolve this issue.

Kind Regards,

vamsi,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

Even i also faced the same issue for other T-code : S_ALR_87013019,but the message is - Program 6OBU does not exist - coming even after i execute the same from ADMIN login itself.

may be some other T-codes starting with S_... also had the same problem untill come informs us.

we are on SPS18 in ECC5.

Our expets may help us on this..

Rgds,

Gadde.

14 REPLIES 14

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

Even i also faced the same issue for other T-code : S_ALR_87013019,but the message is - Program 6OBU does not exist - coming even after i execute the same from ADMIN login itself.

may be some other T-codes starting with S_... also had the same problem untill come informs us.

we are on SPS18 in ECC5.

Our expets may help us on this..

Rgds,

Gadde.

0 Kudos

maybe regenerating the report groups (6OBU and 9PSM) through GR52 will help? this could possibly be due to changes in layout of the report?

0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can someone pls clarify this issue,why system behaving like this.User also able to send SU53 screen shot for this T-code S_-----.

Actually i have simulated this in DEV box by giving these codes to a TEST user.When i logged into that TEST user and executes the same codes,the error on bottom of the screen is also same.

Dimitri,

can u pls elaborate little more with your calrification regarding the changes in layout.

Strange thing here for me is unable to expalin the same to END user, as u may know he won't listen all this.

Pls guide on this.

Rgds,

Gadde.

0 Kudos

as far as I can tell, it is not actually the program that does not exist, but the report group.

when changes have been made to the layout, it is sometimes necessary to regenerate them. this can be done through GR52.

I'm curious to know what the SU53 will display for the user who's executing the transaction, because I don't find a reason to assume this is related to authorizations?

for more info on report groups, have a look [over here|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/5b/d2308343c611d182b30000e829fbfe/frameset.htm|sap help]

it may have something to do with logging on in a different language than the report was setup to be displayed in?

If reports are to be available in several languages, 
you must define the languages concerned in Customizing. 
For more information, see the Implementation Guide (IMG) 
for Special Purpose Ledger under Information System -> 
Define Report Writer Languages.

Edited by: Dimitri van Heumen on Feb 21, 2008 11:36 AM (messing up the layout...)

0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

As u said earlier, 6OBU and 9PSM are report groups but not the programs.

In sandbox i have tried this GR52(Change Report Group : Initial Screen) and entered 6OBU and 9PSM as report groups,but the system says - REPORT GROUP 6OBU/9PSM DOES NOT EXIST.

SU53 from the system shows : TABL(user S_CTS_ADMI), which i guess not an authorization.

As u mentioned it may due to language , i can confirm d'nitely that we r using only one language ,which is ENGLISH.Cos we don't have any user set up(even from the business point of view) from different country to be logged in.

Please through some more light on this...

Rgds,

Gadde.

0 Kudos

first of all, I find it strange that the beforementioned report groups do not exist in your system as they are SAP standard?

you could try to recreate another report group (with library 9A1), but you cannot use the same namespace.

[creating report groups|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/5b/d22f4e43c611d182b30000e829fbfe/frameset.htm]

I'm afraid I am really not an expert on this, so I advise you to see someone that is.

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thats a lot of information and as of Gadde said it is hard to explain to end user about this issue, i am stuck here as well. can any one have knowledge about this?

Many thanks for your time Dimitri van Heumen and Gadde.

i will let you know if i find any information about this.

still working on it.

Kind regards,

Vamsi.

0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Can someone help in this issue on how to proceed further....

Doe anyone comeacross this kind of problem?

Please share...

Rgds,

Gadde.

0 Kudos

how about communication? for example you could try to communicate with your FI/CO functional girl/guy. since these report-painter groups are customizing and some of that customizing is country-specific you will not get any farther without calling in on them ...

0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

can i close this thread?

user told me he is fine and told me not to worry about it.

Gadde have you found any thing yet?

Kind regards,

vamsi.

0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

Not yet found any solution......what i did is i gave him authorization in DEV box to test it and explained scenario to user. He unable to proceed further anymore.So he also got compromised like ur user.

As per Mylene advice,i spoke to FICO guy on this.But he is not interested in this , as he says they are standard codes as well.No idea does anybody got our situation in different countries for the same T-codes.

Rgds,

Gadde.

0 Kudos

Hi Gadde,

I open up a message with SAP, as support is from India by the time they called me it was 5 pm here so i am unale to fix it. i will post any updates.

Kind regards,

vamsi.

0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

Thanks for ur message....pls update for further news..

Rgds,

Gadde.

0 Kudos

Hi all,

As our SAP manager dont want to proceeed further in this aspect and dont want any more time spending on this issue. I am unable to manage time frames with SAP and have to close teh connection with SAP as per the managers request. i would like to close this thread as well as i am unable to find a solution. Can any body have any suggestions on this issue?

Many thanks for your time guys.

Kind Regards,

Vamsi.