SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F & A Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, can anybody * explain me F & A pricing scenario. I have been trying to get understanding as well.

• And the present burning issue is - In the Billing due list, Provisional invoices are appearing along with Differential invoices where only

Differential invoices should appear.

• Additionally delivery proforma invoices too are appearing in the Billing Due list.

Please, address above three matters. ** & *** marked are urgent issues.

And i need a kind of detailed explanation because an new to this environment.

Thanks

Vish

Note: Because of SDN, i could solve several issues quickly...and probably many are able to .Thanks to all the members who are contributing and inturn motivating people to become contributors.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi this with help of ababer you have to develope the Vf04 . where its will go and check the table oicq9/or oicq7 .. and it gives the satus of formula final or provisional ..

So in VFo4 u have to include the Selection Creteria As Provisional& final So that it will bring only that particluer Provisional or final .

Mail me if u want futher deatild . SDis oil@gmail.com

regards

raja

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi this with help of ababer you have to develope the Vf04 . where its will go and check the table oicq9/or oicq7 .. and it gives the satus of formula final or provisional ..

So in VFo4 u have to include the Selection Creteria As Provisional& final So that it will bring only that particluer Provisional or final .

Mail me if u want futher deatild . SDis oil@gmail.com

regards

raja

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. And sorry for being late in replying you back. Could you please, elaborate your point as i have little or no information about F & A Pricing. I have been trying to go through F & A pricing link in help.sap but you know unless one gets hands on experience, one won't be comfortable.

Thanks & Regards,

Vish