cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

third party

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus

in third party order process if the organisation is producing and procuring the same product then we will go for

material type as finished

item categary group as norm

while creating the sales order the system automatically determines the item cate as tan if want to have out side procurment then we will change the item categary as a tas here the system generate the pr based on the pr mm will do furthor process

her my doubt is in the material master we r mainting only one valuation class, the bothe type i.e internal procurment as well as extranal procument is going to hit one GL account through the valuation class which is there in material master.

so here the clint wants to view the internal as well as extranal suparately in mm point of view and sd point of view.

how can we get the above required details

please help me out

thanks

nitchel

Edited by: nitchel vintha on Feb 20, 2008 7:41 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

though the valuation class is same still the GL account determination takes place along with some other paramaters like Transaction/event key (internal processing key), Account grouping (only for offsetting entries, consignment liabilities, and price differences), Valuation grouping code of the valuation area.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This can be resolved in the Transaction Code OBYC, by the usage of different General Modifiers. Different GL accounts will be hit for the same Valuation Class. Speak to your MM consultant.

Regards,

Anil Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

we can have different req class one for third party and other one for normal.. the req class will determined by req type... req type will be determined by item cat + MRP type...

Reward if helpful

Muthu