Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with queue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello !!!

I have a problem!!!

I have an interface soap-xi - idoc this this interface working correct only for one month, only that today I present a mistake the message in sxmb_moni this one with a status waits and the sxmb_moni can't to be restarted and does not estimate a tail in wait but have a package, but not because I cause this problem, anybody have designs anyone.

I think that is something problems queues but I dont now why happend this problems

Can you tell me some idea.!!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still I am not clear with the exact problem you had, as per my understanding the message is in Wait state and the message can't be restarted. Rectify me If the understanding is wrong.

Are you using Soap sender adapter with EOIO processing

Check in message monitoring RWB whether your message is struck in queue with status Hold.

Adapter monitoring may be correct but in message monitoring you can see your message strucked because it is EOIO, and some previous message may went into error.

If this is the case than cancel your message before first hold message .

Please refer below discussions if that helps you

Goto trnasactions to see if there is any queue stuck up

SMQ1 -> messages inbound e outbound queue

SMQ2 -> messages inbound e outbound queue

WEOUTQUEUE - > to start the queue processing

Also verify if the queue is rgister in SMQR

Thanks

Swarup

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your Messages are stuck in the Queue, untill it delivers the state of the message either sucessfull or fail you cannot restart the messgaes from SXMB_MONI.

So when the messages are in waite state you have to wait till it comes to eother succesfull or failed state, now you have to check y this messgae is in the wait state....

check in the sxmb_moni the queuename which is holding that message double click on that it will take you to that queue, there i tihnk some other message is blocking this data...

so you have to clear the blocked queue or failed queue if any then restart the your queue...if your in production dnt delete any queue...try to restart the queue and check..if not thn you can informt he concerned person about the data and delete

use smq1 and Smq2 to check outbound and inbound queue.

i think some other message is blocking the queue so your messages is also in wait state.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem that I have is that in sxmb_moni haven’t the number of queue but a package and the name of a job looks for the job in it sm37 but not find, but not because this do it this situation.

I havent queues in SMQ1 OR SMQ2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Be clear about your Query

Use understandable English to every one

REgards

Seshagiri