cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Driven Procurement - Purchase Requirement replication - EPRTRANS empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to test Plan Driven procurement on our sandbox. We are on 4.6C. I created entries in V_T160EX and V_T160PR. I used ME51N to create a purchase requisition. However, it is not getting copied to EPRTRANS table. I noticed EPRTRANS table is being used by BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER program to determine the Purchase Requisitions that are eligible for transfer.

Am I missing some steps? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Suren

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suren,

In addition to What Disha has mentioned please look at the following points :

Since your issue is in R/3 side. There are mainly few settings that needs to be taken care of.

As you mentioned, in V_T160PR you have to create profiles. and in V_T160EX for taht profile you have to maintain the Material Group and P.Group combination.

If you mainatain these entries properly then the EPRTRANS table will get populated.In your case the issue is with the above settings.

Please recheck your profile and P.Group and Material group combination settings.Ensure that there is only one profile combination you have maintained.

And create P.R for that P.Group and Material Group combination.If all your settings are correct then an entry will be made in EPRTRANS table.

And the system should not allow you to create P.O in R/3 for that particular P.R.

Hope this makes you more clear and helps in resolving the issue. Clarifications are welcome.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Teja,

Still no luck. Let me expain what I have so far..

1. V_T160PR - I have profile "30" matching my SRM RFC destination.

2. V_T160EX - I have Material Group (44110000), Purchasing Group (XYZ), Profile (30). I have Manual checkbox unchecked.

3. Then I created a Purchase Requisition with following details

- Material Group - 44110000

- Plant (XXXX)

- Purchasing Group (XYZ)

- Account Assignment (Cost center)

- Cost Center (XXXXXXXX)

- G/L Account (NNNNNNNN)

- Quantity

- UoM

- Short Text

- Delivery Date

The Purch Req got created succesfully in R/3. However, no entries in EPRTRANS.

Regards,

Suren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there maybe any release of req not done?

Try and switch to manual. Create a req and check it in me57 - do you get it there?

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Claudia,

I checked my Purch Req's without changing to Manual first. And they do not come up in ME57. While viewing Purch Req's in table I noticed that all my purch req's have the Profile field populated ok.

I then changed V_T160EX to manual and created a purch Req. It appeared in ME57 now. Do I have to assign a profile here? Please let me know next steps.

Regards,

Suren

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you have the req in me57, then run report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER via trx se38.

Select the req and see, if you get it in the table and moved.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Claudia,

The Purch req I created with "Manual" V_T160EX setting does not exist in EPTRANS table and did not get picked up by BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER.

Regards,

Suren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then some data in the req do not match the settings.

In the customizing the category and the Pgroup are defined and the profile "30" is assigned.

For profile "30" the entry is maintained and the right logical system is entered. With these settings in place, the req with the right criteria gets into the table.

Sure you have the same combination as define used in the req creation?

Additionally, did you maintain tables TBE11 and TBE31 as mentioned in Note 656597?

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Claudia,

That did the trick. I did not have TBE11 and TBE31 entries.

Thanks,

Suren

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

These are Plan Driven Procurement - Prerequisites

SRM system settings

-

-> perform all steps for direct material

-> set up entry channel for external requirements

-> assing an RFC user for this entry channel

-> assign your local purchasing group as responsible for this channel

-> set up sourcing configuration

R/3 Backend settings

-

-> maintain tables V_T160EX and V_T160PR

-> make sure to have a RFC connection to the EBP system, with the same RFC user as in the entry channel (with SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW Profiles)

-> schedule report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER to transfer the requisitions to EBP

After customizing the direct material, there are additional steps necessary:

-> Using an entry channel, the requisitions are transferred into EBP. This channel must have at least one

entry user.

-> Corresponding to this entry user, you have to set up a RFC connection from back end to EBP by using

this special RFC user.

-> To get the requisitions in the work list for purchase orders, or in sourcing, there is a local purchasing

group required with the responsibility for the entry channel and the product category of the back-end

requisitions.

-> Customizing of sourcing or a BADI decides if the sourcing transaction or the work list for purchase

orders will be used

-> View V_T160EX in the R/3 back end determines which material groups and purchasing groups are

grouped into a profile. View V_T160PR determines which profile targets to which RFC connection.

-> The transfer itself is carried out by the report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER

Also see this note:

Note 656597 - External requirements not transferred to SRM

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.