cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding MODEL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have one module as Z_Number_Operation.It has a Return Structure thats show whether the transactions are sucessful or not.Now i modified my SAP MODULE Z_Number_Operation by adding one more Table structure that has to be displayed at runtime if the Type is "S".But i am not able to see that structure through my webdynpro.Is It that i have to ReImport the module again and create the JCO again to that module to see the modifications done to the module at the SAP side???

Can anyone please help me out

Regards

Padma N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can do it without a restart now. check out this [doc|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/10465350-b4f5-2910-61ba-a58282b3b6df]

Thanks,

Lee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey padma you have to assign the successful message to the EXPORT parameter.

i.e, in the back end program when you are successfully done then write the following code.

IF SY-SUBRC = '0'

export parameter name = 'successful string'.

One more thing as you have changed the RFC you need to re import the model and restart the j2ee engine(portal)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I reimported the Module.Upon Building the Project it is giving error in the Z_Number_Operation_Input file as

[javac] ERROR: C:\Documents and Settings\.TestProject\gen_wdp\packages\com\sap\TestProject\allmodels\Z_Number_Operation_Input.java:156: getResult() in com.sap.TestProject.allmodels.Z_Number_Operation_Input cannot implement getResult() in com.sap.tc.cmi.model.ICMIQuery; attempting to use incompatible return type

[javac] ERROR: required: java.util.Collection

[javac] ERROR: public java.util.List getResult() {

Can anyone plz help me out..why this error is comming???

Regards

Padma N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

After reimpoting the model, have u restarted the server? Apart from that just check what r the changes in the bapi. it seems the getResult() is not available & somewhere u r trying to use it. Send the complete stack trace as well from server log.

regards

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Is it mandatory to restart the server after Re-Importing the model.If we didnt restart the server what willl happen.

After Re-Importing the module only one additional table which is added to the module is added to the files of com.sap.allmodels folder which has all java files regarding the modules.But the file Z_Numbers_Operations_Input is not modified.Its modified date is 1 month before i.e the day i created the module and JCO connection.

Can anyone p lz help me out in this???

Regards

Padma N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padma,

Yes,its mandatory to restart the server after reimporting the RFC model.otherwise it will not take the changes in the BAPI. I think thats the problem u r facing.

regards

Sumit